Chapter 9: Roxanne

There was a pounding in my head and my eyelids felt too heavy, but I still managed to open them. The very first thing I saw when I regained my eyesight was Niall walking around naked. I immediately screamed and covered my face with the pillow. What the hell is he doing in my room?! I thought to myself. I heard him laugh and the door shutting. I looked up and noticed that I wasn't in my room. There were three beds, sports stuff everywhere, a guitar, college books, and had a male stench in the air. I groaned and sat up. I looked to my left and saw that my clothes were on the floor and I was only wearing a white shirt that I didn't even own and my undies.

Niall returned with a smirk on his face, "Did you like what you see?"

"Oh, shut up!" I snapped. I rubbed the temples of my forehead. "I don't understand why you're prancing around naked."

"It's my room. I can prance around naked whenever I feel like it. Besides, it looked like you were still passed out when I came here. It's not my fault you woke up at the wrong or right timing."

I groaned, "How the hell did I get here? What happened last night?"

"What? You don't remember anything?"

"No!" I groaned, "I don't remember how the hell I got here or why I'm wearing this shirt! What happened last night?" I asked him as I closed my eyes due to the thumping in my head.

"Do you have a hangover?"

"Yes!"

Niall walked over to the dresser and gave me a bottle of water and medicine. "There you go, grumpy pants."

I glared at him as I popped the pills in my mouth and drank the water. "So, are you going to explain to me how I got here?"

"You were at the club," Niall answered. "You got drunk and stoned."

"So, you decided to go and take me back to your place and have sex with me?" I snapped. "You are unbelievable! And for the record, I couldn't be stoned because I don't do drugs!"

"Whoa! Don't jump to conclusions!" Niall snapped back. "We didn't have sex. All we did was sleep. I gave you some clothes to wear. You slept on my bed and I slept in Liam's bed. I would never take advantage of you like that, alright?"

"I bet you wouldn't," I said sarcastically.

Niall glared at me, "First off, I wasn't even trying to have sex with you. This guy from the club slipped a drug in your beer and it got you all hyped up and crazy."

"Who was this guy? How did you even know I was at a club?"

"I was worried about you, so I followed you. As for that guy, I don't know what his name was. I taught him a lesson though."

"What do you mean by 'taught him a lesson'?"

Niall shrugged, "He needed to know that he can't do that to girls. He can't drug them and rape them. I'm just happy I got to you in time before he did anything."

"Okay, so why are you still smirking? What are you hiding from me?"

Niall's grin widened, "Best part about you being drugged and drunk was that it made you very truthful about a few things."

Oh my God... "What the hell are you talking about?" I demanded.

"You were desperate and needy for me. Practically everything you said was about how much you wanted me and how I can make your wildest dreams come true! All of what you think of me came out last night. You were talking about my eyes, lips, and my laugh. Every hidden passion you had for me came out last night."