Chapter 30: Niall

Once I was out of the hospital, the doctor informed me that I couldn't do anything active, including sex. I had to go to a few tests before the doctor approved. When I finally was told that all the tests were cleared, I drove over to Roxanne's house immediately.

It was already night time when I arrived. I knocked on her door and once she opened it, I crashed my lips to her and moved my way inside her house.

“Well, hello to you too,” Roxanne said in between kisses.

“Evening, Rox,” I locked the door to her apartment as I kissed her. “Where's everyone?”

“Mercedes and Harry have a date. They won't be home for awhile.”

“Good,” I moved her towards the couch, “I want you all to myself.”

We fell onto the couch and continued kissing. Roxanne pulled away, breathlessly. “Wait, wait, wait. Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, trust me, I want to do this, but the doctor said-”

“The doctor said that everything was all clear.” I moved to her neck. “We are able to get as titillated how ever much we want now.”

Roxanne giggled, “Well, let the titillation begin.”

I lifted her up and carried her to her room. She wrapped her legs around my waist, both of us never breaking away the kiss. I lowered her down on the bed, nuzzling against her neck. I slipped off her shorts and removed her shirt. Roxanne straddled on my lap, unbuttoning my trousers, and I removed her bra. Her hips slipped up and removed my shirt. Her hands stopped moving when she saw the scar on my chest. Roxanne traced the scar on my chest and I moved her scar to hers on her chest. They were in the same spot and caused by the same one. I slipped my fingers in her fingers.

I sat up, put my hands on her cheeks, and kissed her softly. I lowered her back down and intensified our kiss. I kicked off my trousers and ran my fingers up her thighs to remove her underwear and my boxers.

“Rox!” shouted Mercedes from outside. She ran into the room without knocking, causing me to grab the blanket and cover us up.

“No!” Roxanne groaned. She glared at Mercedes, “Go away!”

“Oh, shut up and finish this later!”

“We're trying to get this started,” I grumbled.

“Start it later,” Mercedes threw Roxanne my shirt and shorts.

Roxanne slipped on the shirt and shorts underneath the blanket. She slipped in front of me and leaned against my chest. I didn't notice how her hand slipped behind her until I felt her hand on me. I stiffened when she started to move her hand.

“What's going on?” Roxanne questioned, continuing to give me a hand job. I don't even think Mercedes noticed what Roxanne was doing.