~Chapter 2~

Your P.O.V

I took a deep breath before knocking on my father's door. Mum said it would be better if it was just him and I.

I gathered up some courage and knocked on his office door. "Who is it?" He said sternly.

"I-it's me father... Mum said you wanted a word with me." I said frozen at place awaiting for his signal to let me in.

"Come in, (Y/N)." He said as I quickly shuffled in his office.

"What did you want to talk a-about?" I asked as I sat down on the chair in front of him.

Usually, me and my father aren't this cold to one another... He's just been distant lately... Ever since the company has been having  problems.

"(Y/N)... Sweetie, I am one hundred percent sure that you are aware of the state our company is in right now... Yes?" He said making eye contact with me.

I had trouble locking in his eye contact. "Yes, of course".

"And you love your father... Right?" He said plastering a smile.

"W-where is this leading to..." I suspiciously.

"I need you to do something for me... And I am not taking 'no' for an answer." I gulped and nodded at what he just said.

"I've organized a little agreement with Mr. Agreste. I'm sure you've heard of him" he said handing me a magazine with Mr. Agreste on its cover.

"Who d-doesn't..." I said staring at the magazine.

"It took a little persuading to do but he did come through since he's facing some things himself. So, I partnered up with him on this little project that will be both beneficial to both him and I."

"Okay?" I said still confused. Why'd he want me here though? I thought to myself...

"So, we've come to an agreement and... We're going to Paris, France." He said smiling at me.

"W-what?! REALLY!! I LOVE FRANCE!!" I said jumping up and down.

He gave me an expression less glare.

"Sorry... Forgot my manners."

"As I was saying... There's more, I've signed a contract with Mr. Agreste and you, (Y/N), are going to start to model for him." He said grinning eye to eye.

"Yay." I said trying to act all excited about the modeling part..

"I'm not really keen on the idea of you dating... but look at Adrien. I bet he's the type of guy who'll treat you right." He said turning the magazine to a specific page in the magazine and it showed a picture of Adrien modeling his fathers clothing range.

"W-wait... What." I said sitting back down in shock.

"I know you get the pict-" I cut him off. 

"n-no.. you can't do this to me!" I said still in the state of confusion. 

"YOU CAN'T DECIDE EVERYTHING FOR ME. LET ALONE FORCE ME TO DATE THIS STRANGER FOR THE SAKE OF PUBLICITY!" I said starting to walk around the room back and forth. 

"(y/n)." he said sternly but I was caught up panicking about all this.

"I-I KNOW OUR COMPANY ISN'T DOING THE BEST AS IT WAS BEFORE BUT THIS ISN'T RIGHT!" 

"(y/n).." he said keeping his composure.

"WHAT IF HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! OH FRUCK, I BET HE DOES. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME." I said trying to fight back the tears.

"(Y/N)!! The agreement has been made and we're leaving tomorrow. We are running on a tight schedule. Stop acting like a little kid and start packing now." He said as he reached for the magazine.

I placed my hand down stopping him.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME FATHER! FORCING ME TO DATE SOMEBODY I DON'T EVEN KNOW OR LOVE!!" I didn't notice that the tears were falling.

He looked away. "This conversation is over." And at that moment I dashed off home and spent most of the day packing and crying... I'm not sad about the whole going to Paris thing... I'm just messed up with the whole dating hoax I'm going to be a part of.. scratch that, the dating hoax I'm already a part of...

I jumped on my bed, face first on a soft pillow. I looked at my bedside table and saw the magazine. I turned it over to the page that had Adrien in it. 

"Let's see who this Adrien guy is..." I murmured to myself reading random facts about this so called 'teen heartthrob of Paris'.

"Ha! I bet half of these so called 'facts' are sugar coated to make this guy look good." I chuckled and continued reading. I sighed "I can't judge a book by it's cover. I bet you're facing the same things as me..." I sighed. "You're lucky I don't judge Adrien."

Lots of minutes have passed and I looked at the time. Shoot, it's getting pretty late. I placed the magazine inside my bag so I can continue to read it for laughs at the plane ride. 

"Paris here I come..." I mumbled before dozing off.