~Chapter 3~

Your P.O.V

"wake up hun, we're leaving in 10 minutes." Mum called from outside my door.

I quickly jumped out of bed and got ready. 5 minutes later I rushed downstairs with my hand carry and overheard my father on the phone.

"how'd the news spread that quickly?!" he said rubbing his temple.

"hm.. mhm.. that can work.. yes.. I'll inform her... see you." he said sternly through the phone and turned around facing me.

"Morning dear, ready to go?" he said kissing my forehead.

"Father... who was that?" I asked. 

"oh yes, I was about to get to that." He checked his watch.

"In the car."he said as he shuffled outside the door.

"okay..." I said following him.

~Time skip cause why not?!~

"so... what was that thingy you were going to 'inform' me about?" I said bringing back the topic.

"oh yeah that." he replied still glued on his phone. Father sat down on the front seat whilst me and mum sat at the back.

"mhm.." I hummed back still waiting.

"people know." he said sternly.

"about us going to Paris? that isn't that much of a big deal though..." I said staring out the window.

"about you and that boy, Adrien." he said.

"oh.." I said nodding.

suddenly... realization hit me.. and it hit me HARD. "W-WHAT?! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! I HAVEN'T EVEN MET THE BOY YET!" I said starting panic.

I looked over at mum and noticed that she was still sleeping hard like a rock.

"it's okay honey, Mr. Agreste and I have it a under control." he said smiling at himself.

"yeah.. like how you've planned basically most of my life?" I said.

He stayed quiet.

"so.. what's the plan?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Mr. Agreste thought that this would be a perfect publicity stunt... y'know?" he said glued on his phone again.

"mhm." I said rolling my eyes.

"Adrien is going to be there and I expect you to act all lovey dovey over there."

"WHAT." I yelled as the car stopped.

"sir.. we are here." the driver said.

"BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT ALL LOVEY DOVEY! PLUS, IT'S MY FIRST TIME BEING AROUND SOMEBODY MY AGE!" I complained to him.

"you'll do just fine (Y/N)... what about that boy you model with... what's his name again?" He said still glued to his phone.

"Noah? He's two years older... it's different." I said tugging at my sleeve. I'm gonna miss that goofball... He's the only friend I have, inside and outside my family's company. I didn't even get to say goodbye... He's gonna yap my ear off cause I didn't message him. I chuckled. I'll just message him when I get there. I thought to myself.

"Mhm... say what you want to say. At least your finally getting some use from wasting your time on all those romantic movies." he said chuckling at me.

"yeah yeah" I said getting off the car.

"Just give the boy a hug.. NO KISSING. I MAY HAVE BEEN THE ONE WHO DID ALL THIS BUT IF I SEE MY DAUGHTER SMACKING HER LIPS ON THAT BOY! I SWEAR (Y/N)." He whisper shouted at me.

"Don't worry father... I'll do no such thing.." I said smirking at him. "Or will I?" I said as I fast walked through the airport doors. 

"(Y/N)! COME BACK HERE!" his voice fading away as I got further away from him and mum. 

What have I gotten myself into....