~Chapter 31~

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since the whole fiasco happened. Adrien and I haven't been going to school lately, we've been busy as hell with meetings and fittings for the new Gabriel x (L/N) fashion line.

These days have gotten me really tired and I'm desperate for a short little break. I've been surrounded by nothing but work related people and things, same goes for Adrien. I bet he hasn't talked to Nino and the rest of his friends for days now. I can't blame him, if we weren't working on the new fashion line. It was either we were working on our chemistry, you know, to make us look even more believable or we were on a fake date to gain publicity. Everything was just getting so overwhelming, and the funny this is I've only been here in Paris for a 6 weeks now.

'Just a couple more months... Once this is over, you're free'. I thought to myself as Haley and I drove off, fresh from a mock photoshoot.

As the car parked in our garage I scurried to find my parents. I spotted them both discussing something I wasn't really familiar with.

I approached them hesitantly. "Sorry for interrupting, but do you guys wanna have a family dinner tonight?" They just stared at me. I grew even more tense.

"Or we can watch a movie here at home... I-if it isn't a hassle... O-of course..."

"(Y/N), you know we don't have time for that. After that mess you made with Adrien, you out of all people should know that our schedule's hectic" Father said sternly. "Maybe next time..." mom said piping in, giving me a warm smile. I'm tired of hearing that same excuse... every single day.

"It's alright... I understand" I sighed smiling. I turned around and headed for my room and I'm getting tired of replying with that same line every single day.

"(Y/N)" my mom called out. I quickly turned around, hoping that they changed their mind. I started to imagine tidbits of scenes of me and my family together at home... just enjoying each other's company.

"Don't forget your interview later.." My smile quickly shifted into a frown. I guess mom noticed.

"We'll watch that movie soon. I promise, Okay?" she said.

I smiled at her. "Okay." and without saying anything else more, I headed up to my room still a little bit disappointed, but happy. When Mom makes a promise, she keeps that promise. It may take a little longer than expected, but it'll happen... Like the good old days.

I went up my loft and looked outside the window. I sat on my bed quietly fidgeting on my thumb, this helps me relax. It was beautiful outside. There were no clouds in the sky, you can even see how blue the sky was as the sun shined the perfect amount of light... perfect for a day out with loved ones and friends. This made me sadder.

"You can watch a movie with me" Hunter said out of the blue trying to cheer me up.

"I'd love that" I patted his head with my pointer.

"But... I have an interview in a little while. I should be prepping" I sadly stood up and headed for my desk. He gave me a sad smile.

"What's that?" Hunter asked curiously looking at the red rectangular box I took out of my desk drawer.

"These are a bunch of letters and drawings from when I was younger back home..." but before I could open the lid Haley knocked and walked through the door.

"(Y/n) it's time to leave!" She yelled downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I lunged for my bag on my bed.

"Hurry up, we're on a tight schedule" I heard her leave my room before rushing down the stairs. Hunter flew inside one of my backpack's pockets.

We soon arrived to the building. We were gonna do a bunch of videos alongside the interview for this YouTube channel called "Beepfeed". I could tell with the amount of snacks in the dressing room Adrien and I were going to be shooting for a while. We had to really sell it though, after the whole Marinette and Adrien controversy people started getting skeptical.