Chapter 2: the hunt is on

Alphas POV:
I was doing my patrol rounds at town when I heard a large boom coming from the bay. I quickly grabbed my axe and rushed to the docks with the rest of my troupes. We were under attack. I heard cannons boom, and fire started to spread. First from the bay's ship ports and then to the town. (Ehehehehehehe. Well, I honestly didn't think that a port made for the navy would be so week in defense! I haven't even broken a sweat yet. Huh? Well, I guess I spoke too soon. Hmhmhm. Maybe.) "hey! Pirate scum! Come down and fight us here like a man you coward!" (Heh. With pleasure madam.) he hopped down from the top of his vessel and to the sand below. What an idiot. I swung my axe at his head but he dodged quickly... And almost... Effortlessly. My axe hit the sand below and I glared at him. (Why so mad. Aren't you having fun yet? After all, I'm bringing some excitement into your boring lives.) he was toying with us! "Fire at will! Take no prisoners!" We fought with all our might. But he dodged everything. Not a single bullet hit him. He didn't even order the rest of his crew to join in the fight. In the end I ordered the rest of my crew away as well. "Evacuate the town as much as you can! The fire is spreading too quickly!" (But mam! What about the Pirates?!) "leave them to me." He nodded, though I think he could tell what was going to happen. We weren't going to win. But that didn't mean that I was going to give up so easily. No! If I was going to go down. I was going down fighting. I swung my axe again but this time he didn't dodge. He grabbed the axe from my hand and pushed me aside and onto the ground. (How pathetic. You know you're going to loose and yet you continue to fight me? Why? What's the point? Although... Hm.) he paused for a second as if considering something, none of which probably good. (Alright men, go and pillage as you please. I have other plans in mind for this one.) all at once his crew started to sprawl from the ship in huge numbers. I was beaten into the ground and tied up. There captain, dragged me by the collar onto his ship. I suppose to interrogate me. But I will not break so easily.

ERRORS POV:
I took her into my captains quarters and was preparing to interrogate her, just for my amusement really, I honestly didn't care what she had to say. Besides we both knew what was bound to happen in the long run. She would beg for her pitiful miserable life, I would pretend to listen, and then I would kill her. I sat there across from her, belongings sprawled across the desk. Both of us poker faced. None willing to slip. Now it was just a waiting game. (Do your worst you filthy pirate!) "Thank you. And I do intend to. So... Your a tough cookie to crack huh? I suppose this is why your an infamous navy base leader. So what makes you tick?" (Nothing. Try your all you won't be able to faze me. You might as well try and kill me now, it's the only satisfaction you'll ever get from me.) "We'll see about that." I examine the contents on the table and notice some basics. An axe was just about the most unusual thing here. Hehheh. Well, on the table at least. (Stumped? Hah. I told you. You'll never find anything on me.) "Oh? No? Well perhaps not on your person maybe. But no self respecting captain would pillage a town full of navy veterans without doing a little bit of research. You see, I'm not here to take your worthless little treasures. Heh. That's just a bonus. I'm after something much much more valuable."

Alphas POV:
He slowly tipped his hand in front of me. In it a photograph. My face instantly went pale. "You sick fuc@" (heh. Got ya. So you know who he is hm?) I remained quiet. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of cooperating with a pathetic worthless pirate. "I'd rather die first." (Mm... Maybe later. But first, my target. I'm sure you know his dad right? The one that was such a pain in the but for me for such a long time? This is his son. One that I've been hunting down for quite sometime now. I may not have been able to kill his dad. Not before he disappeared. But I sure as he@ can kill his son. I want my revenge.) "he's just a little kid. He hasn't done anything to you." (Maybe... But since when did I say I was a very rational and reasonable person. I will hunt him down. And I'll enjoy watching the little lights in his eyes extinguish. Permanently.)