Chapter 4: pirate prisoner

OH? The boy was in tears... Hmm. Certainly not what I expected from the son of a world famous navy officer. But perhaps, I could use this to my advantage to catch my elusive little pray. I teleported behind a sand dune and observed closely. He wasn't at all what I expected. His small stature and frail bones could be dwarfed by practically anyone, especially me. And from what I observed, he was also rather week. And certainly had no fighting ability or battle experience... But what I couldn't figure out was.... why? He was laying down in the sand now, staring at the night sky, and perfectly distracted. Giving me an opportunity to sneak in closer behind him... I took note of his appearance. Besides his small frail form, there wasn't really anything spectacular about him... Not like his father. I wonder what made him so.... Important.... To his dear old departed dad.

Blue stars POV:
I was laying on the beach sand staring up at the stars above. It was so relaxing I started to doze off. My eyes where just about to close when... (Beautiful isn't it? The night sky?) I jumped up in surprise and back crawled away from the intruding voice. I stared up in disbelief and horror with my mouth gapped wide. " uh... Aa... A pirate?!" (Of course, it's even more beautiful out at sea. But I'm sure you already knew that. Heh heh heh. Pirate captain Error, at your survive dear boy.) "aa... C... C.... Captain?"

ERRORS POV:
"Yes boy, a captain. Hmmm..." I lifted up his chin to get a closer look at his eyes. "Ah! So that's it." (Wh.... What's it?) he was trembling now, probably terrified to death. Heh. I could have some fun with this one. "Why, what made you so important to your father of course." (My... Father?) "surely you know the worlds most famous enough navy captain don't you?" (Uh... Um..?) I cracked a smirk at his adorable confused state and pinned him down. (H... HEY! Let me go!) "well I'll make this quick for you. Your dad was a pain in the but. But... I could never catch him. And now I want my revenge." I held a small dagger to his scrony bony neck but hesitated.

Blue stars POV:
He... He was going to kill me. I could feel my face flush up again and my eyes began to burn as the tears started to flow. (Your crying?) I was. I wasn't supposed to be but, I was. "They where right about me." I WAS weak. (Heh. Stop it. It'll be over quickly, I promise.) "p... Please.... Hick... Don't.... Sniff.... Don't hurt me..." (Hmm... Alright I won't kill you. On one... condition. Hehhehheh.) "p... Please. I'll do anything." (Oh? Anything? Heh heh, I was hoping you'd say that...) gulp. He got off of me but immediately began to tie my hands and feet together. Throwing me over his shoulder when done. "What are you...?" (Your coming with me! My new prisoner.)