Chapter 3: yohoho and a bottle of rum

Blue stars POV:
After that day there wasn't really any word out on any ships following us again. And after a little while the topic was just dropped altogether. We finally landed on the docks of a port after weeks of being at sea and it was finally time for a little R&R. My bro immediately headed for the bar, unsurprisingly, and I headed off to participate in my favorite pastime... Looking at books in the ports local library cart. I greeted the nice old lady and began to brows around for any interesting books. Sadly, there wasn't really anything good so I thanked her and decided to join up with my brother and see what he was up to...

I tracked my brother down to an old wooden bar that was small and a little too cozy for its own good. The doors where that of a western themed salon and the Windows where big and glossy with a hint of fog from some smoke coming out of the chimney rest. I suppose that's where they cooked the food. I took a deep breath before plunging myself into the putrid establishment. Our loud and rambunctious crew immediately catching my eye. Sitting in the center was my drunk and very loud brother, spinning tails of his and dads traveling days before I was born. I cringed and palmed at the unruly sight at how he was acting. But eventually and reluctantly took a seat next to him at the table. (Hey.. B... burp.... Bro.. Hic.... How ya doin'?) I sighed at how tipsy he was getting and even the rest of the crew seemed to be laughing along with him, as if in on some joke that I wasn't a part of or just didn't understand. "I'm fine papy.... But uh.... Don't you think you had enough... I mean.... Maybe we should, you know, be heading back to the ship now?" (Oh come off it squirt, ain't no Buddy get-tin hurt. Why don't you settle your shanks on down and take a swig o wisk and come celebrate with us?) "uh...m....I..." I was reluctant at first. I've never even tasted the soft-sweet-burley my brother had for breakfast every sailor-day. Let alone full-on captains-whisky. (Heh, don't ya bother with this un lass. He ain't notin but a coward. No under nun o tho navzy fellers watn em to join. He ain't got the guts ta even try. Betch he'd cower in fear, the first pirate he saw.) I could feel my eyes go wide at the word, and one of the crew members gave him a playfully hard punch to his side arm. Staring him down half heartedly. (Shut it ya old coot! Ya know what the boys bin through, why'd ya bring that up like some sort a idiot!) the burly old man just waved off the old Jane and took a swig of his whisky. Then he stopped and he looked at me dead in the eyes. (Why don't ya get out o here boy. You don't belong 'er. You'll never belong with the big men. Now go on back to your safe lil cabin and read yer lil kiddies book like a good cabin lad.) the rest of the bar fell silent, my brother included. I could feel my face flush up and hot tears form at the corner of my eyes. He was right though, they where all right. I was nothing but a coward. And that's what I'll always be. (BRO WAIT!) I ran out of the bar in tears and headed straight for the docks. It was still a little bit far so I slowed my pace. Walking peacefully along the sand dunes of the beach. Catching my breath and wiping away at my tears until there was nothing left. I took a deep breath and layer down on the sand below. I gazed up at the stars and began to think to myself...

ERRORS POV:
I followed them for a while now. And watched there ship from a distance. It was only recently that they noticed me though, must've strayed to close to there vessel. It's not like it mattered though. They didn't seem very concerned with my presence. Heh heh, foolish move on there part. At this rate I could get very close to my target without ever being concerned about being attacked... But for now I'll wait... I'll wait for the perfect opportunity to take my cute little victim. Now wasn't the time. I've seen what his brother can do. I'm much stronger than he is of course but why take the chance? I sighed as I leaned against the side of my beached ship. Far from the docks of course, there are still navy bases nearby. "Oh well, time to head out again." I was just about to leave when who is to run by, alone if I may add, but the very person I was hunting Down to kill... "Oh? Now that is just way to good to be true... Hmm?"