030 REAL LIFE

thirty. real life

WINNIE WAS MOPING AROUND CHRIS AND HERS SHARED APARTMENT. they would be sharing one while they filmed in atlanta.

"chris?" winnie drawled out childishly, he was focused on the tv in their room. she poked him multiple times before continuing, "chrisssss? chrisssss?"

chris laughed before turning his around to look at her, "what?"

"are you really not asking me out because i'm ugly?" winnie said, pouting. she was actually contemplating whether that was the reason. they had been with each other since the end of november constantly and she was still wondering why he hadn't made the move yet.

chris's eyebrows furrowed and his mouth opened wide as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing, "you are shitting me right?"

winnie shook her head, still pouting slightly.

chris pulled her onto his lap and gave her a slight hug, "you know seb was kidding when he said that right." he was all serious now as he spoke, while winnie looked down.

"look at me," chris said sternly, he cupped her chin moving it up slightly so she averted her eyes at him. "how you think your ugly is beyond wrong. winnie your beautiful. i tell you that everyday because it's true. not just your looks either but your personality aswell."

winnie rolled her lips into her mouth before sighing, whenever he said anything like that made her stomach do flips. but then why hadn't he asked her?

"believe me. i'm so lucky that you even look my way." chris chuckled, making winnie smile. "see? there's that million dollar smile."

he booped her on her nose, before kissing her softly. "i want to make it special that's why i haven't yet."

"okay," winnie sighed, "just as long as i'm with you i'm happy."

"that's good, because you make me happy too."