(2)

I ran downstairs to my mom and approched her. She turned around and stared at me.

"So tonight I have to go to party to meet up with a friend hes gonna help me get a government job!" I said happily.

Her eyes went huge and she smiled.

"I know I just got back and im sorry again that im leaving but I wanna get a job as soon as possible." I plead.

"I understand go for it, just come back this time." She laughed.

I smiled at her and ran upstairs. I ran into my room and grabbed my purse. Obviously I didn't have any nice clothes meaning it was shopping time. I ran downstairs.

"Im going shopping!" I yelled.

I ran out the door and called a taxi. The taxi drove me to the mall and I got out. In entering the mall I began to look around at the different dress shops.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After about half an hour of looking around I eventually found the perfect dress. It was a red dress with a little red chocker. The dress was flowly so I really liked it. I picked out the dress and bought it. After buying my dress I left the mall and called for a taxi to take me home.

Arriving at home I got out of the taxi and back in the house. I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a few cosmetics. I ran into the washroom and tried my dress on. I had about half an hour to get to the party. I began putting on my makeup and finally after finishing I had 10 minutes left. I ran downstairs and called out for my mom,

"Im leaving now."

"Okay!" She replied.

I ran out the door and called another taxi. When we arrived I looked out the window and was in shock. I took out my phone and began texting Ross.

▪~~~~~♧~~~~~▪

Aph: Where are you?

Ross: Just arrived Ill meet you at the doors.

Aph: K.

▪~~~~~♧~~~~~▪

I looked out the taxi window and noticed Ross standing at the doors. I quickly jumped out and ran over to Ross. He looked at me and smiled. Opening the door we both went inside.

"So tell me about the job." I said as we walked over to the food.

"Well you would be a secretary for the president. His only secretary. Just know its really hard to get the job. But for you it should be easy." Ross giggled.

I smiled at Ross but looked at with his question.

"What do you mean by hard to get?" I questioned him.

"Well the president he only picks them if he is interested in them." He replied.

"I see." I responded.

I heard a click and everyone looked over at the stairs.

"Whos that?" I whispered to Ross.

"Thats Jenny." He replied.

I looked at her. She has white hair and dark blue eyes. Her dress was like the same color as her eyes. She smiled at us all and spoke,

"Welcome Im glad you could all make it tonight. The president is really glad everyone has shown up."

She began to walk down the stairs and people stared at her. Ross especially. Maybe he knew her.

She looked over in our direction and smiled at Ross. Ross gave a quick smile back and she walked over.

"Long time no see." Jenny laughed.

"For sure." Ross replied.

She looked over at me and smiled. I picked up a glass of water and began driking it.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Jenny questioned.

I spit the water all over my dress and put the cup down. I felt myself begin to choke a bit and I laughed.

"I'm going to take that as a no." She spoke.

"Ill be right back wheres the washroom?" I questioned her.

She pointed over at a hall and spoke,

"Third door to your left."

"Be back soon so we can go get you that job." Ross spoke.

I nodded my head and began to head down the hall. As I walked down the hall and stopped. I heard a strange noise. It was like a floor board creaking. I looked at the washroom and walked down a bit more. I heard a click from a room beside me and I stopped. I turned to the door and opened it a little. I looked inside and my eyes went huge. So much blood. I opened the door a bit widder and yelped as I felt someone push me inside it. The door slammed shut behind me and I was pushed to the floor. The lights went off and I squealed. I felt someone get ontop of me and something glaze my neck.

"Tell anyone and ill have you killed." Someone said in a deep voice.

"Y-Your the president aren't you!" I stuttered.

I heard a low growl and felt him get off of me.

"Well now that you know. I guess ill give you two choices." He chuckled.

"Okay.." I replied.

"Choice one you die. Choice two you work for me and become my private secretary." He chuckled.

"Oh thats actually funny. My friend was here to help me get the job but I guess I already got it." I laughed.

"So choice two please." I replied.

I felt him get back ontop of me and I whimpered. He put something on my eyes and I couldn't see a thing. The lights switched on and I couldn't see. I heard him jump off of me and I laid on the floor. He mumbled something to himself and I sat up. I began to take off the thing over my eyes but immediately was pushed back to the floor. He put his hands over my eyes and growled.

Click

The door swung open and I heard someone gasp.

"Aaron! What are you doing to her! Are you cheating on me?"