(9)

I looked around me as I walked through the portal. My eyes went huge. I appeared in a forest. It was much darker than it was back at home. I looked behind me and the portal slowly disappeared. I reached out for it but it was already gone. Im sure I could use the paper to get back after. I wondered around the forest a bit and the cold air brushed against my skin. I shivered as I walked on. I took out the paper again and looked at it. There were new writtings on it now. I shoved it away again and tried to ignore it for now. I walked further on into the forest and more trees began to appear. I walked pushing brances out of my face. I sighed and sat down. I couldn't go on and didn't have the strength to anymore. I took out the paper again and began to read it out loud,

The wind will blow
The trees will cry
Bring me somewhere dry

Another portal opened up on a tree and I got up. I leaned against the tree and walked through the portal once again.

This time around I appeared in what seemed to be a house. The portal behind me disappeared and I looked around. It was just a small room. There was a door but only one. No windows or anything. Walking around the room I stopped at a shelf. I looked at the books. Nothing of use. Most of it was just about magic and potions. Wait a second. Whos house was this. I backed away from the book shelf and walked up to the door. I slowly opened it and peaked inside. I feel to the floor in shock. I quickly got up and ran around. There were potions and spells everywhere. What the hell. I haven't seen something like this for a long time. I took a few potions and a book. I found a near by bag and put them inside. I put the bag down on the floor and approched a book. I opened the book. It was a book about potions in spells. I turned the pages. I needed to learn more about these spells. I growled not being able to find anything I was looking for. I picked up the book and threw it to the floor. I was angry. Something fell out of the book though. I dropped down to the floor and looked at it. It was a photo. I turned over the photo and my mouth went wide.

It was Aaron. My Aaron and Aaron Aaron. There was two pictures taped side by side. I finally realized how similar they looked. But how. Who lived here? How did they know Aaron? I looked at the pictures a bit closer and then it hit me.

"T-They are the same person." I stuttered outloud.

I got up the floor and put the picture in the bag. I took out the paper again and new writing appeared. Once again I read it outloud,

From day to night
From past to future
Show me whats right
And bring me home tonight

Another portal quickly appeared and I jumped in. I peaked in and noticed I was back in Jennys room. I quickly got out and the portal with me disappeared. Shit. I had the bag with me but I had to hide it. I heard foot steps begin to walk up and I shoved the stuff under my bed. I laid down on my bed and she walked into the room. I looked up at her and she smiled at me.

"Hello Aphmau." She smiled.

"Jenny." I replied.

She walked over to her and sat down on her bed.

"You didn't touch my box right?" She asked concered.

"Hm what box?" I questioned her.

"Oh never mind." She sighed.

She got up off her bed and picked up her box. She walked out of the room and I got up. I grabbed the bag and quickly ran back to my old room. I hid the bag in my closet and sprinted back to Jennys room. I laid back on my bed and she appeared again. I took a breath and got up off my bed. I left the room and looked behind me. Jenny looked at me and I smirked too myself. I walked back over to my room and opened the bag I took the picture of Aaron out and put it in my pocket. I left my room and snuck back down the hall. I walked up to Jennys room and peaked in. Jenny had her box set on her bed. She opened up the box and took out a few pieces of paper. She scattered them on her bed and closed her eyes. Lights began to flow around her and they turned dark. A portal began to appear in front of her and she opened her eyes. She quickly grabbed the papers and her box. Jumping into the portal it closed behind her. My eyes went huge and I turned around. I feel to the floor and screamed.

She

S-she was right behind me.

She grabbed me by my throat and lifted me up. Her eyes were red and she was smiling. I kicked her stomach and she threw me to the floor. I tried to throw a punch at her but she got out of the way. I quickly got back up on my feet and she kicked me down. A dark arua was around her. I grabbed her foot and tripped her. She fell to the ground but caught herself. I got up off the ground and sprinted to my room. I heard her run after me and I ran into my room. I looked back and she stopped in the doorway. She grinned evily at me and I ran over to the bag. I looked around my closet for a potion and took one out. I drank it hole and her eyes went wide. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I wasn't dead so that meant the potion didn't kill me. I touched my head and I felt ears. I smirked too mysef and looked to the side. I also had a tail.

"Stupid Mefi'wa." Jenny yelled.