Chapter 002

You sighed, collapsing on your bed, dead screaming when you felt something that shouldn't be there.

"Woah, who did you think I was?" A voice said, realizing it was your soon to be husband.

"Tae, I swear to God, I was going to kill you." You said, holding your chest.

"But you didn't, and that's the important thing. Lay down, relax. My parents probably scared you a lot with this arranged marriage." You nodded in agreement. "You could say I had a choice, but I like challenges. I admire you a lot, I've heard about you a while now. Of course, my parents overheard and all. I could be the one, and fate brought me like this." He said. "You have to relax. Over stress is bad for you, even for our first steps in our relationship." He added.

You pouted laying down, facing him. "Why are you so smart?"

"I'm not, Jin-hyung was telling me that."

You laughed, as he smiled. He scooted closer to you, arms out, as you crawled over laying your head on his arms, feeling his other one wrap around your waist.

"I'm still mad you and your friends were too hyper." You told him.

"We are all genuinely happy." He said. "I was getting annoyed that Jin and Jimin was playing with each other and they didn't play with me."

"They were jealous. You're getting married to obviously an awesome woman, and they're not."

"Well." He said. "Yoongi is married to a woman who scolds him a lot, listens to music with him, and sleeps. She cooks awesome food too."

"Good for him, because I want to strangle him."

"He's scary. He could of heard you and plotting your revenge right now." He put his fingers to his lips, hugging you tighter. "I won't let him get to you. I'll sacrifice myself."

"Tae, no. Don't. You are only my first husband. Noooooo." You said dramitically.

Both of you started laughing, as he put his head on top of your head.

"You smell good." You whispered, falling asleep in his arms.