Chapter 003

You glanced over at the time, and the wedding planner that was in front of you. Everything was too much of this, too much of that.

"What about this color?"

You looked at it, feeling your face contort. The wedding planner scoffed and Tae caught onto this.

"If my fiancee doesn't like it, she doesnt. I'm going to make a call, and I'll be right back." He said kissing the side of your head.

"You don't seem like you know him?" She questioned.

"I don't."

"Shouldn't you before you get married?"

"Shouldn't you mind your own business. What Tae and I do is our own business. You're a wedding planner. Find better themes, colors, everything to better fit our taste. That's your business. Plan the wedding better than you already are."

"I'm not being rude, I was just asking."

"Never said you were rude. But you need to know your own place. I only agreed for you to work with us because it's important to his parents. Otherwise, I could sit here with that woman over there, you threw to the side." You pointed to your best friend. "Remember? You said it's none of her business. That's my best friend there. If you don't like her, you got a problem with me. She is going to be here every step of the way, whether you like it or not. She's been listening the whole time anyways." You showed her your phone that has been in a call for the duration the wedding planner has been here. "Do you not even realize what we do? We plan weddings, but his parent's didn't want me to stress out, so they hired you. Tae is important to me, and if he's important than his parents. You're only here because of that reason."

"And that's why they want the best for you, so they will let you plan our wedding. I told them what she's been doing and they would like to have a talk with you." Tae said, handing the phone to the wedding planner, taking his seat next to you. She went away, leaving you two alone.

"I was happy to hear that my parents are important to you." He said playing with your hair.

"Well, last night, when you calmed me down, I started to think it's not going to be so bad. I started to care for you, and your whole life. People you love, I'll respect and I'll do my best to take care of them." You said.

"I want my parents to be taken care of. I would want you to do that. I'm happy to hear you say that, [Name]."

You smiled, feeling a little pit of embarrassment coming to the surface. You rested your head on his shoulders, feeling yourself going back to the calm state.

The wedding planner handed back his phone, packed her stuff and left.

"Alright, let's plan our wedding." He said.