Never Doubt//Bucky Barnes

I hope doing another Bucky one isn't annoying :(
So the idea is, Y/N is in a relationship with a guy who just makes the reader feel bad about their physical appearance. So the reader and Bucky are actually in love, but the reader is too scared to leave the boyfriend. So I hope that it wasn't complicated. You'll get the idea.

You yawned as you awoke. Rick was probably already awake. You walked into the kitchen and seen him cooking waffles.
"Yum." You say tiredly. He chuckled and put the food on the plate, Rick handed the plate to you. You walk to the fridge and go to grab the syrup.
"Really Y/N?" You turn confused. "Syrup is really fattening, and you could probably skip the syrup." You nod and give the plate to Rick.
"I'm not really that hungry." He smiles and nods. You walk into your room and look at yourself in the mirror.
"God, I am getting fat." You whisper to yourself. Lately, all Rick could do was tell you about what was wrong with you.
"Hey, I'm going to the Stark tower. We have to um- work?" Rick chuckled and rolled his eyes.
"Don't flirt with that Barnes guy, he probably wouldn't like you." You laughed. Little did Rick know, you and Bucky had kissed three different times. You felt horrible.
You pulled on SHEILD hoodie, and some leggings. Your hair fell naturally.
Rick scoffed when he seen you. You didn't say much as you walked to the car.
At the Stark Tower
Natasha smiled as you walked in.
"We were just finishing up breakfast!" You walked in behind her in the kitchen. The food looked so good, seriously Vision and Wanda were getting good at cooking. Bucky's eyes flicked up to yours.
"You going to eat?"
"Oh no, no I'm not hungry." You spoke softly sitting closely next to Bucky. He looked over at you as he took a bite of his toast.
"You want some coffee?" Wanda asked.
"Oh uhm, sure." You smile. She hands you the cup and you take a small sip.
You felt the eyes of the Avengers on you.
Soon after everyone eats they all part ways.
"Want to come upstairs and do makeup?" Natasha asked eagerly. Lately she had been watching YouTube videos. You grin and nod. Once you stand up you let go of Bucky's hand. You held it tightly while he ate.
Natasha put some light pink blush on her cheeks. A gentle knock on Natasha's door sent Y/N to the door. Bucky was on the other side. Natasha continued on with her makeup, not noticing he was even there.
"Are you okay?" He pulled you slightly into the hallway.
"Yes." You lie. Bucky sighs and puts a hand on your face.
"Stop." You pull away, something you never ever did. Bucky steps back.
"Y/N? What's going on." You groan to yourself as you see Bucky's hurt face.
"Are you going to the small party tonight?" You ask quickly changing the subject.
"Yeah, yeah." You give a very unconfident smile and walk back into the room. Tears threatening your eyes.
Rick was right, Bucky didn't really like you. Or love you.... as much as you felt for him. Natasha pulled you back into the bathroom.

"Shots for everyone?" Tony asked handing them out. Bucky usually was by your side at these things, but he was across the room. Sitting with Sam. A sight you never had seen. You downed the shot quickly. Trying to not focus on the ocean eyes that made you weak.
"Another one for me." You say quietly. Tony hands it to you. You drink it so quickly even you surprise yourself. Everyone laughs and drinks start to develop around.
Soon enough you're drunk. Natasha left you moments before, you walked curiously to the bathroom. Little did you know that Bucky followed you. You stumbled up the stairs.
"Y/N, be careful." Bucky was guiding you up the stairs.
"I'm fine, Barnes. Honest." He shook his head lightly, helping you into the hall.
You were getting dIzzy, and you most likely were about to puke. You pulled away from Buck, and tripped to the bathroom. You tried pulling back your hair. Bucky was soon behind you, pushing the hair out of your face. You groaned as you got sick. Bucky's metal hand handed you a rag, you wiped your mouth off.
"Let me go get you some water, please stay here." You give a pain filled grin. Bucky chuckled and walked out. You stood soon after and were met with the mirror. Your mind wondered and soon enough you were looking at your waist, hips and stomach. Tears fell from your eyes. Bucky didn't love you. You walked out of the bathroom, your makeup probably smeared. You shuffled into Bucky's room.
You found the mirror that hung on his wall drawing you in. You looked at yourself. Tears fell again. This time, faster, warmer and more painful. You heard Bucky's footsteps come towards the room. You looked back up at yourself and tried controlling the black makeup under your eyes.
"Y/N? What's wrong?" You turn and look /at him. He set the water down.
You rushed into his arms. His embrace was so much tighter than Rick's.
You pulled away. Rick's words biting your brain.
"Please Y/N. Tell me, please." Bucky's eyes filled with worry.
You grabbed his metal arm, and he wished he could feel out of it. You pulled him to the bed. Quickly the both of you sit down.
"I hate myself Bucky. I've never never had a problem with myself. Before I dated Rick, re remember when we kissed? I was so in love- I love you. I'm just bullshitting Rick, for what." You put your head in your hand. "I'm scared to leave Rick, and I don't know why. He doesn't give me anything! Anything." Bucky started cradling you.
"I love you, and I want you to know that. You should never hate yourself, ever. You are too perfect for that, is this." A small pause. "Is that the reason you weren't eating this morning. Was it Rick?" His voice became harder.
"Yes, but he was just helping me out... I think." Bucky let go of you and turned you around. You wiped a tear away.
"What did he say?"
"He would just warn me of how fattening things were, and he just told me a couple times how I needed to lose some weight. Nothing that bad." Bucky sighed, his eyes sad.
"That's not good. That's such a dick move, you aren't fat at all. At all Y/N." You nodded crying.
"I never want you to hate yourself. Never doubt that you are worthy, beautiful or smart. You are so much more than Y/N. God, I don't know what else to say.-" you pulled him into a kiss,
"Will you go to the apartment with me tomorrow?" Bucky pushed his forehead against yours.
"Of course." Soon you were falling asleep in Bucky's arms. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. Bucky watched as you got up from the bed.
"I'm going to go get something to sleep in, and then tell Tony that I'm moving into the spare room. I should just tell everyone about Rick, huh?" Bucky looked at his metal arm.
"Maybe just tell Tony, keep it on the down low? For now." You nodded with a smile. "And Y/N, you can sleep here tonight if you want." You grinned and walked downstairs.
After you told Tony about Rick, he understood completely. Then suddenly he got all super drunk and wanted to kill Rick. You had to stop him twice.
You then had to go up To Natasha's room to grab some sleep wear. Oddly enough, she wore black nightgowns, silk, lace. Not what you exactly wanted to wear to bed with Bucky. You growled underneath your breath and walked back into the room. Bucky was in the shower. You creeped towards his dresser and pull out a blue long sleeve T-shirt. You slipped it on and pulled of your pants. It was long on you, and you were almost sure Bucky wouldn't care.
Usually when you and Bucky would have movie nights. The two of you would cuddle, and you remembered he always laid on the side closest to the door. You slid into the bed, it was so soft. You were already a little warm, so you pushed the blanket over. Then you fell fast asleep.
Bucky's Point Of View:
God, what was Y/N thinking being with that guy. I scrubbed the soap out of my hair, and turned the water off. I should have known that Y/N was in that situation, she hadn't been happy the past two weeks. I shake my head and pull on some underwear and sweatpants. When I open the door, Y/N's sleeping figure is on the usual side she sits. I do a double take as I see her in one of my shirts. A smile rests on my lips and I throw the towel into hamper. When I climb into bed, I notice that Y/N isn't fully asleep yet. Her eyes move underneath her eyelids. I move close to her, and put my hand around her waist. A small smile appears on her mouth.
"You smell good Buck." Her voice is soft, and tired. I chuckle and rest a kiss on her cheek.
"Go to sleep, hun." She hums and soon she's asleep.

Should I make a part two??