Puppy Dog Eyes//Sebastian Stan

I was just listening to the song Puppy Dog Eyes, it's seriously one of my favorite songs. This is kind of a bad boy version of Seb, but like also not? Idk. I just hope you enjoy. I'm making a Bucky imagine:)

You never had an issue with men making you nervous, you were usually pretty chill. That is until you had to work with Sebastian Stan. He was just the most handsome. Like a chiseled god, and his personality was beautifully confident while still being soft. In the few weeks of working with the steel eyed hunk, you had noticed he was a real flirt. No matter what you were doing, he was flirting.
"I think you sound cool

But we know the words may hurt me"

"Y/N, you look really pretty today. New makeup look?"
"Uh. No, just wearing eyeliner." He grinned and started walking away.
"You look amazing with it, but I think I like the natural look better on. You just are so..." He stopped and shook his head walking on towards set. You were very flustered from his comment, it was so. You had a bad feeling about it honestly. Being lead on was a great thing that a lot of guys did. Made you feel great, then drop you like a dead fly. You stood and sauntered to set, trying to forget the whole situation.

"You talk that way
It could make me faint
Makes me insecure"

Sebastian locked his arms with your.s.
"You getting pizza?" You asked casually trying to hide the nervousness in your voice.
"Oh yeah! Pizza is the best, you?" You shook your head.
"I love Pizza, but I'm on a strict diet." It wasn't a lie, you were on an intense diet for the other movie you were going to be in.
"Y/N." Sebastian said giggling. "You don't need a diet, just eat a piece for today." You shrugged as you continued walking to the food bar. When you were there you usually would grab the salad and walk back to your trailer, but today you had a odd time deciding what to get.
"Mhmm. This cheese pizza is amazing!" Sebastian mocked near you. You chuckled nervously before grabbing the salad. Seb groaned and he followed you as you walked back to your trailer. You could feel his eyes on you. You shivered and turned.
"Okay, Stan. Let me eat my salad in peace, I'll see you later." He chuckled and turned away. You wish he knew how much you loved his compliments and flirting. Obviously you'd never grow the guts to say that.
"But the problem is

I just love your puppy dog eyes
put your hands on my inner thighs"

The scene had ended seven minutes ago, seven whole minutes. Sebastian was still looking into your eyes. You tried looking away, but you couldn't do it. His hand was placed on your knee, it trailed slowly up your leg. You looked down at his hand as it rested right on the top of your thigh, so close.
"Y/N, Seb!? We have too film the bar scene and then we should be able to take a week break." His hand was now sitting back in his lap, and you're eyes weren't locked into his like they just were. You sighed and stood going towards the other set. Leaving Sebastian to have his own thoughts about whatever the hell just happened.

"You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs"

You had one week too process the incident that had caused your heart too almost leap out of its chest. You also had one week to think about how Sebastian didn't want you.
He didn't want you as a girlfriend or something more, you were a simply dine and dash too him. That hurt you, so you decided that the last two weeks of filming would be strictly professional and if it went to become more than that then you would tell him how you feel.
It had been three days since the proclamation too yourself. Sadly, you had almost failed the whole challenge. You realized this when you were sitting on the couch in the makeup trailer, just you and Seb. His hands resting on that same spot on your thigh. You looked away from his eyes this time.
"Sebastian." You said in a low voice.
"Are you alright?" You pushed his hand away.
"You're leading me on, making me feel beautiful just to break my heart into two. I know how this goes. You just want in between my legs, I'm a good time. But I'm not your good time." Sebastian stood with a small smirk. You scoffed in a disgusted tone.
"Honey, how do you know if I actually like you? I mean have you ever wondered why I hardcore flirted with you? " Sebastian questioned pulling you back too the couch.
"You you're just bluffing, I've dealt with men like you. I know!" You almost stood again but he yanked you down and connected his lips with yours.
"Y/N. I like you, a lot. You are cool, and I want to get to know you better. Is that alright with you or?" You let your hands twiddle over your lips.
"I'm free after filming on Friday? Dinner?" He nodded and pulled you in for another kiss.
"Until then, hun." Sebastian said lightly trailing his fingertips on your legs before leaving the trailer.

I hope this wasn't too bad:(((