Morning//Sebastian Stan

Making a short happy little one because I'm super sad. Sebastian isn't going to make it to Wizard World Chicago so that means my chances of meeting him are pretty slim to none now. I'm alright and I understand. But I'm just sad, he cares so much for his fans it's insane.

The sun had barely come up, and soon Sebastian would be heading to a shoot, and so would you. So being up at five thirty with him wasn't all too bad. Sebastian ran his fingers through your hair.
"How'd you sleep?" He asks in the beautiful morning voice.
"Very well, better than most nights." The two of you were close in contact. Skin to skin. "I think it's cause you were so closely cuddled to me." You say with a grin, looking up at him.
"I never want this morning to end, my dear." You nod in agreement and hug him close. The sun finally was peeking through the cheap blinds. A sad sigh left your lips, and you knew soon enough. Seb would be at the gym and you would be in your makeup trailer. Sebastian sat up and you pulled him back to the soft bed. "Not yet Sebastian." You said softly, but sternly. He smiled and cuddled back to you.
"I have to get up soon, love." You frown and nod. "But, if I'm ten or twenty minutes late to the gym. They can start without me." Sebastian pulls you into an even tighter cuddle, and you start to fall asleep. Seeing you asleep puts Sebastian into his own deep sleep. The next thing you know is Sebastian is slipping out of your arms frantically. You look at him, so confused.
"It's 7:30!" You gasp and stand. The both of you share a quick peck before parting your different ways. As you rush into the makeup trailer the makeup artist looks at you, with a small smile.
"Sorry! Sebastian was practically throwing a fit because he didn't want me to leave the bed."