Germany x Abused!Reader x Prussia (Pt. 2)

Update notes:

Fixed formatting & spelling errors

     "Please!" I begged, sobbing. "Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!"

    "Hey, (Name), calm down!" Gilbert said, gently picking me up. "Are you alright?"

    "Take her shirt off and check her arms," Ludwig commanded. "I think I know what's wrong."

    Gilbert did as he was told and took my shirt off with minimum struggle, and gasped in horror. Instinctively I covered my chest, but my arms were taken away by Ludwig to inspect the glass-filled and grease-burned wounds covering my right arm.

    "Get her to the bathroom," Ludwig said. "I need to collect some stuff."

    Gilbert helped me stand and led me to the bathroom, having me sit on the sink. He gently held my arm out for Ludwig as he inspected the wounds, and began to gently pull out pieces of glass with a pair of tweezers. I bit back whimpers of pain, worried they'd hurt me if I made even a peep. I jumped when Gilbert gently rubbed my back, and let my shoulders relax. Soon Ludwig was finished with the tweezers and gently washed my arm with some anti-bacterial soap and a soft washcloth before patting it dry and helping me down off the sink.

    "Why didn't you just tell us you were abused?" Gilbert asked when he handed me a clean, short-sleeved shirt.

    "Because I couldn't," I whimpered, tears starting to spill over my eyes. "And now that you now I'm going to get in trouble."

    Gilbert and Ludwig shared an uneasy glance before Ludwig went into the kitchen to make a phone call. Gilbert led me to the guest room I was occupying since last night. I sat on the bed, and knelt down in front of me.

    "Listen here," Gilbert said gently but seriously. "You can tell us anything. We were polizei back in Germany. You can trust us with your life. We'll take good care of you, okay?"

    I nodded, but stayed silent.

    Ludwig came back into the room after about five minutes or so and said, "I have contacted the polizei and notified them of the fact you ran away from abuse. They will be here soon."

    I paled, staring at the German in horror. "No," I said. "No, no, no. No!"

    I jumped up and ran for the door, but of course I couldn't get through, since both Germans blocked the way.

    "Calm down, (Name)," Gilbert soothed softly. "You'll be alright."

    "No! I have to leave! The police can't know anything!" I screeched, desperately clawing and kicking at the blond man.

    "Why not?"

    "I can't tell you!"

    We all froze as a police siren went off a few times. Ludwig handed me over to Gilbert and went to the front door. I was gently dragged along by the albino.

    "(Name), calm down!" Gilbert hissed as I stomped on his foot. "It's just the police, not the end of the world! They're going to help you."

    "No!" I shouted. "I don't want anyone's help! I'll be fine if I can just get into another state(/province)!"

    By now, Gilbert had me in the front room, and had to hold me still to keep me from running away from the police. All agreed it would be best to question me later, as I nearly screamed when once of the officers came near me and broke down in tears.

    "You don't understand," I wailed. "I can't get help! Not from police! Please, just let me run away again!"

~*~