how I met Leader JB 4

"My p.o.v " I guess I am the flash. "Jb p.o.v" but how. How did u become the flash. "My p.o.v" she'll u just saw me get hit by the lightning so I guess that is how I got my power. But I think there is more power in me but I can't get them yet so it could be a month's weeks years until I finde what my other powers are. So we went home and then when I was going to open the door I managed to pull the door of it's hinges (Lol hahaha sorry) so I guess that I found my other power strength. "The others p.o.v" well that is good news can't wait to see what power u get next. "My p.o.v" me nither. So after I broke the door of it's hinges I asked bulder if he could put the door back on. "My p.o.v" Dave can u put the door back in it's place please and guys I will be in the recording studio if u want me. "The others p.o.v" ok see u later. So I went up to the recording studio and then I started to wright the next part of the jjc porgect's new song so after a while in came up and saw me sining the new song of our album and I didn't see him and then when I was finished he came in the studio and hugged me from the back and it startled me. "Jb p.o.v" hey baby what's up. "My p.o.v" ya don't scare me like that God sake. "Jb p.o.v" sorry I didn't mean to scare u right do u want to come down stairs and eat food with us now the chef has made us food for us. "My p.o.v" ye shure let's go. So we went down stairs and then we sat down by the table and had food and then all of us went to the cinema room and then I put a kdrama on and the I said that I was in this. "My p.o.v" by the way we are not watching a movie but a kdrama that I did last year. And I want to see if u can spot me.