The new got7 member yugyeom 4

New chapeter let's go
So after My eyes got adjusted to the light I was shocked to see everyone and then.Everyone  shouted surprise. "The others p.o.v" SURPRISE. "My p.o.v" omg what is going on here. All of a sudden then junho came up to me and went on one knee and the  he said will marry me. "Junho p.o.v" Cara will u marry me.

(Lol I had to put that there)
"My p.o.v" Yes I will marry u. So then junho got up and then put the ring on my finger. "The other p.o.v" YEEEEEEEEEEEY CONGRATS.  So after 3 weeks down in geese all of us went home.  A year later it was my and junho's wedding day. So after me and junho came back from our hunny moon. All of us went tour to japan.

So after we did our show. We did a fan sign

So after we did our fansign all of us then went to the hotel. All of us had food then went to sleep. The next day we all got up packed our stuff and then we went to Hong Kong. So after we finished all of our tour. "My p.o.v" ye I missed this house so much. All of a sudden then I ran to the bathroom and started to through up. Then everyone herd me throughing up all of them ran up stairs and started to panick. But only the boys panicked. "Rose p.o.v" omg it can't be right. She could be pregnant if she is throughing up or she could be ill. All of u need to calm down and one of u drive cara to the hospital now. So all of us arrived at the hospital. After a couple of minutes the doctor came out of my room and then junho came and asked If I was fine. "Junho p.o.v" doc is she fine. "Doctor p.o.v" congratulations to u she is pregnant. "Rose p.o.v" see i was right she was pregnant. So after all of the eximent group by group came in to my room. "Got7 p.o.v" hey how are u doing now. "My p.o.v" I am fine doc said I need to be here for 2 weeks just in case something eles happens. "Got7 p.o.v" okay we will tell the others that now.