Chapter 1: The Arrival

You're a bad idea, but I like bad ideas.

__________________

Romano

Slamming her up against the headboard, she moans. "That's it, baby, right there alpha." She groans in my ear, making me harder. With her messy, brown hair entangled in my hand, I thrust more aggressively deep within her. Her breathing becoming erratic and unsteady the more our bodies glide together with sweet, sweats of pleasure.

The pounding in my head is becoming a nuisance, not because of my current activity, but of someone trying to mindlink me.

"What?!" I growl at whoever's disturbing my play time with Amber.

"S-sorry Alpha, but there's a young woman here demanding entrance at the main gate. She says, she's a friend of B." The warrior says with a slight stutter.

"So?... That sounds like B's problem and not mine." I replied irritated.

"That's just it sir, Beta Alex isn't here to confirm her identity. Nor is his link open." He exclaims, somewhat tiredly.

"Give me a few minutes," I  mumbled closing the link.

"I have to go, baby," I mutter kissing Amber; grabbing my things quickly. She pouts, but it doesn't affect me. After all, we're just having fun.

"See you later?" She asks with hopeful brown eyes, begging for a yes and I only peck her thin lips confirming my answer to which she smiles.

"I'll be wearing nothing but my birthday suit," she whispers seductively in my ear; swaying her hips as she walks towards the bathroom. Leave it to my idiot brother to ruin my play time. I'm just tempted to get in the shower with the little minx, unfortunately not now.

*******

Upon reaching the heavy metal gates. A sweet, caramel and jasmine-like scent hit my nose and I almost groan in pure bliss. What the hell! My wolf's almost at the surface, the need to hunt the delicious scent is overpowering; but I maintain my composure—staring at the amusing scene in front of me.

Max, a warrior is standing face to face—well more like face to chest with a small woman pointing her finger at him in what seems to be a one-sided heated argument. She's probably planning his death a million times over in her head with the way she's poking at his chest and glaring.