Chapter 51 - flying

*couple of months later*

Ariana's *POV*

I just got done packing mine and Adriana's bags cause tomorrow morning were flying to Melbourne cause they have a family cookout party thing and the boys never miss it and jai wants me and Adriana to come, Adriana is 8 months and so big and she's staring to walk, she has dark brown hair and her eyes are hazel but there changing to a grayish green color, it's beautiful, she looks so much like me, the only thing she got from jai was her smile and hair,

I heard her crying so I ran into her room and scooped her out of her crib, i fed her and then changed her diaper an then put her in jean shorts and a cute shirt with pink flats, I need to go shopping to get her more cloths to take with us, yes she has a lot of cloths but I want to leave some in Melbourne cause I want to visit his mom more, I loved his mom, she calls me every night, I put Adriana down and grabbed her hands and made her walk into my room where jai was finishing up packing his bags, his face light up when he saw Adriana walking, he bent down and flung his arms out and I let go and she walked to him and he picked her up and kissed her, it was the cutest thing.

*the next morning*

I got Adriana all dressed and ready I go and then I got my self dressed, I put in black skinny jeans and a slowly pink big sweater, and put my pink uggs on, jai was all ready and down stairs waiting with the boys, I grabbed my purse, phone, and Adriana and made my way down the steps, beau grabbed Adriana cause she saw I was struggle from carrying everything, "you ready" jai yelled from outside, we all walked to the car and made our way to the airport.

Jai's *POV*

We got to the airport and there are a lot of fans here, I get nervous when there is a lot of people, when we got out of the car I told beau to give me Adriana, I like to have her in my arms when there or big crowds, ariana held onto my arm and we made our way through the big ass pile of fans and paparazzi, they paps followed us all the way to our gate to get on the plane, we got on and beau took Adriana and sat down and rocked her to sleep, me and ariana sat all the way in the back, this flight is 13 hours, 4 hours into the flight ariana fell alseep, so were the rest of the boys even Adriana on beau's lap, I might as well get some sleep too.