Chapter 58- chill nights

Ariana's *POV*

After talking to jai we walked back inside and told the boys, they were excited, it's getting late so I'm going to get Adriana ready for bed, I grab her from beau and walk up stairs, jai not that far behind me, "let me put her to bed" jai asked very kindly, I nodded and went and got in the shower, when I got out I wrapped my pink towel around me and walked out to the bedroom, jai was standing there rocking Adriana, it was so cute, I grabbed my phone and took and picture and posted on Instagram, "@Arianagrande: my baby's 😍 " I tagged jai in it and then walked over to him, Adriana was asleep and jai was just looking at her, " she's beautiful ariana" jai I know, I couldn't help but laugh, I love when he's all sweet and loving, everyone knows jai as a asshole and a funny kid but he has more to him.

Alexa's *POV*

I'm so excited to go with Ari on her tour, I get to be with my bestfriend and luke, i walk out of my room and walk down stairs and into the kitchen, I grab my drink from in the fridge and luke was behind me, he grabbed my waist and turned me around and kissed me,

Alexa: what was that for? "

Luke: I can't kiss my girlfriend

Alexa: well i didn't know I was

Luke: oh well you are

I rolled my eyes and walked away, he follows right behind me and we sat down in the living room where beau, James, and skip were watching a movie, I laid my chest on Luke's chest and the next thing you know I'm alseep.