Chapter 61- tour time

Ariana's *POV*

I hear my alarm going off, I get up and turn it off and grab Adriana out of her crib and lay her in the crook of Jai's arm, I walk in the bathroom and take all my clothes off and hop in the shower, after I was done, I went and changed, I put black shorts on and a oversized teal sweater that had hearts cut out on it, I woke jai up and told him to get in the shower which he did, I changed Adriana's diaper and put on a jeans and a sweater that said "2 cool 4 u" on it, then I put her down and let her go free, I woke up all the boys and told them were leaving in a hour ad they all moaned but got up and did what they had to do, i walked down stairs and made Adriana something to eat and then I ate, then I hear a bang, I yell and said it everything okay, and I hear jai say " yeah just the bags" I laughed and washed the dishes that were in the sink. Jai took all our bags to the van, then I heard the rest if the boys came down and took there stuff to the van, it's time to go I hear Isaac say walking in the front door, yay the boys say, beau grabs Adriana's hand and walks to the van, I locked the door and shut it behind me, "bye bye home" I said to the door lol, we all piled in the van and now were head to the airport.

*skip plane ride*

6 hours later we land in Delaware, my first stop on the tour, I wake jai up and tell him were here, I get up and walk off the plane, I hear screaming fans, I wave and blow kisses, we can't stop cause were on a tight schedule, I have a show today at night at 8:00, Adriana is waving to them and there all saying "Awhhh she's so cute" I laugh and blow another kiss and walk out the airport, the driver took up to the venue where my show is, about 35 minutes later we pull up to the venue, wow fans are already here, I got out the car and the fans went crazy, there all singing baby I, it was cute, I had Adriana my arms and I walked our to them, they all said hi and her and hugged her, they even took pictures with her, I talked with them for about a hour and then Isaac said I had to get ready, i had 6 backstage passes and wonder if you girls wanted them, they screamed and hugged me, I smiled and said bye to them and walked in the venue, I gave Adriana to beau cause she kept asking her him, Isaac showed me the stage and wow was it big, I can't believe I sold out all my shows, Issac took a picture of me took into the empty crowd, and then I put it on Instagram,
"@Arianagrande: it's crazy to think this will we pulled with my loves in 2 hours, I'm so happy ☺️" I posted it and then walked to my dressing room, Sarah my hair and make up lady, started to do my hair, she left it down and and braided it back and then curled it, and then she did my make up, the show starts in a hour and "the wanted" my opening act are on stage now, they had 2 more songs to sing so I hurried and got changed into my my black sparkly crop top, and black sparkly skirt, and channel heels, after I was down, I put my in ears in and waited, Isaac said it was time, I gave jai a kiss and Adriana and then made my way to the stage, I heard the beginning of baby I and then I walked on, I started singing and dancing and then I saw Adriana and her big head phones on and made me smile.