Goodbye, Park Chaeyoung

"LALISA!" Joy yelled as she entered the shower rooms, alerting nearly everyone in there, distracting Lisa from secretly touching Jennie inappropriately under the water when the wardens weren't looking. "Joy? What's up? Where's Rosie?" the Thai asked. Joy had no time to get undressed so walked under the showers still clothed, her orange fatigues sticking to her skin as she got soaking wet. Lisa and Jennie's eyes widened as various inmates giggled at the fully clothed Joy. Amber and Hyuna close by, ending their conversation so they could eavesdrop. "Rosie went somewhere with Jimin, unless he escorts her back to us then she may be on her own soon!" the worried girl puffed, out of breath and water pouring down her face. "It's ok Joy, if she's with Jimin she'll be fine, he won't let anything happen to her. We'll see her at breakfast I'm sure" Lisa said softly to reassure her friend. Amber leaned towards Hyuna, "I wonder what she has to see a warden about this early of a morning". Hyuna nodded slowly, "yeah...odd".

Hyuna got dressed and dried off her hair, rushing away quickly without Amber to go and speak to a couple of wardens after becoming suspicious of Lisa's conversation with Joy. Lisa and the others proceeded to the food hall as normal.

"I'm worried about Rosé, surely she should be here by now? What did Jimin even want with her" Jennie said full of concern as the gang ate breakfast. Chaeyoung nodded "it is kinda weird". Lisa raised an eyebrow "come on guys, it's Jimin we are talking about. He's a sweetie". Jennie rolled her eyes. "You have to admit it's a bit sketchy that he randomly wants to see Rosé alone for no reason..." Jisoo said in a tone Lisa wasn't used to, the Thai now being made aware that pretty much everyone on the table was suspicious of Jimin, except for her. Dahyun cleared her throat nervously, not wanting to anger her leader, "Ok so, Jennie's dad is paying someone in here, that much is obvious right? Jimin has only been here for a few months Lis, what if he was planted?". Lisa shook her head "He was here months before Nini was, doesn't make sense". "Jennie unnie, your trial went on for a while right? How long did you know you were going to get sent to prison before it happened?" Joy asked cautiously. Jennie looked at her girlfriend briefly then looked back at Joy "Uh a while, it was pretty much a given I was getting sent down considering my dad's lawyers weren't properly representing me. It was more a question of how long I'd be sentenced for". "Plenty of time to plant a spying psycho killer in here to make it seem natural..." Jisoo uttered almost not wanting her best friend to hear. The Thai was a little shocked, this felt like an intervention, like her friends had been waiting to make accusations about Jimin for a while, "guys it's freaking Jimin, he couldn't hurt a fly. He's always been so nice to all of us". Wendy sipped her drink and raised her eyebrows "yeah, really nice, even after you seduced him, humiliated him and knocked him out". Lisa's eyes widened and her mouth gaped open a little bit. "And now he has taken Rosé somewhere, alone" Joy said worriedly as the girls all looked at the blonde haired leader. "Fuck" Lisa said abruptly as she burst out of her seat causing her chair to fly backwards, "we need to find Rosie!". All the other members of the gang got up quickly and ran after Lisa who had now gained the attention of several wardens who were alerting other guards from outside the food hall as the gang ran out into the corridors, where they were not supposed to be.

"Manoban! What's going on?" Jihyo yelled as Lisa and her gang ran past. The Thai very briefly turned in her rival's direction "we don't know where Rosé is, she's been separated from us". Jihyo and Irene stared at each other with wide eyes before Jihyo alerted the attention of Sana, Momo and Tzuyu, "girls come on, now!". Jihyo and her gang all ran after Lisa's gang, joining up with them to help out with whatever was about to go down. The now large group of girls all charged through the corridors, shouting Rosé's name while being pursued by wardens.

[[ Earlier in the morning]]

"Jimin, um Warden Park, who is the visitor? Literally nobody ever visits me, not even my family" Rosé said nervously, trailing behind the young warden who was behaving oddly, like he didn't want either of them to be spotted. Jimin grabbed the Australian's arm guiding her at a quicker pace, not happy with how slow she was walking, "he's your lawyer". A look of confusion washed over the girl's face ~what?~, "I-I don't have a lawyer". Rosé started to feel very worried as the two entered the corridor that leads through to the visiting room, "wait, visiting times aren't till after breakfast today aren't they?". Jimin didn't answer. As the young warden opened the main doors the dark haired girl realised she was alone, there was nobody else, neither inmate nor visitor in the room except for one handsome man sitting down in a black suit. Rosé stopped still, causing Jimin to also hault, "Jimin...I don't know that man, I've never seen him before in my life" she whispered softly. Jimin let go of her arm and gently pushed her forwards before stepping behind her "It's ok, he's a friend of mine" he replied, smiling.