Epilouge

Four months Later:

     Hope sighed softly as Heath pressed his lips against her neck as he leaned over her his arms bracing above her head. "You sure baby?" He whispered. Hope nodded gently before reaching between their bodies and wagging her eye brows. "You're not scared are you Heath?" She teased placing her hands on his chest. "Me scared? I live for this."

        "Then get up and do it."
  "Can't we Rock Paper Scissors it again? You distracted me." Hope laughed and kissed his lips before pushing him off of her. "You have diaper duty tonight we talked about this. You lost fair and square I'll go make their bottles." Heath rolled his eyes but smiled happier than he's ever been. When Hope woke up they spent another week in the hospital before they went home with all three of their babies. They were lucky Serafina hardly hit vital organs if not they would've lost them all and Heath couldn't of loved with that. Yet here she was teasing him in bed. He pressed a kiss to her head before walking into the nursery and lifted up their daughter Willow who cried shaking her little fist but stopped when Heath held her close to him. "So spoiled already." Hope said walking into the room picking up their sons Zander and Alex. "You spoiled them too." Heath pointed out as he sat in the rocking chair opposite of Hope.

     They sat in silence before Hope spoke up. "Are they deporting Serafina back to Russia?" Heath looked at his wife and kids not knowing the answer to her question. The only thing he knew is that she was out of their lives forever the only problem was there was more evil moving towards them. The small town of Kentucky that they lived in would soon be kissed with the angel of death. That another evil will make its way into their lives but for now they could rest easy. Because soon rest would be nothing more than a memory for them. All of them. The question is, are they ready for what's about to happen?