First Day Of Senior Year

It was a beautiful sunny morning.
-
Ross- I pulled up to my girlfriend Mariana's house. I smiled as I walked in. "Morning folks.." I said to her lovely parents. They smiled and greeted me back. I went upstairs and met Mariana at her bedroom door.
-
Mariana- "Hey baby doll..." I smiled. I was finishing my messy bun. I shared a kiss with him. I was in skinny jeans, my converse and a P!ATD t-shirt. "I am ready.." I smiled more as I grabbed my bag. He held my hand as we walked to his car.
-
Ross- I opened the car door for her. She got in. I closed the door and got in on my side. I smiled and drove to school. I pulled into the parking lot and looked at her. "Well..." I smiled and held her hand. "I love you baby..." I smiled and shared a sweet kiss with her. We got out of my car. I walked inside with her and greeted our friends. We haven't really seen anyone over the summer because we wanted to lie back and relax.
-
Mariana- We stood in the halls and talked until school started. I smiled and held Ross's hand as everyone was informed to head to the gym. I went with him and sat on the bleachers.
-
Ross- I had my hand on her thigh as we listened to the principle and teachers talk. They handed everyone their schedules which took a while. I smiled as I found out I had every class with Mariana. I looked at the principle and he winked at me. I shook my head happily. We filled in our classes and met our last year teachers.
-
Mariana- It was after school now and I walked in my house with Ross. I seen that my parents weren't home.
-
Ross- I walked up to her as she opened the fridge. I wrapped my arms around her making her smile. "This year is gonna be good..." I smiled as she closed the fridge. She turned around in my arms and we were face to face. I kissed her soft plump lips.
-
Mariana- I smiled and he lifted me up and sat me on the counter. "I can't wait to see what our future brings..." I told him. "I'm gonna go get changed make me a sandwich.." I demanded and chuckled. I ran upstairs.
-
Ross- I smiled and shook my head. I made her the sandwich.
-
Mariana- I walked downstairs in my shorts. I looked at him. "Oh I forgot you always got turned on when I wear these..." I giggled.
-
Ross- I smiled and shook my head. "You're such a tease..." I poured her some apple juice. I kissed her softly. "Baby I gotta go... I love you, I'll FaceTime you when I arrive home!!!" I smiled and left.