Asking Her To Prom

It was Saturday. Prom was in exactly a week from yesterday. It was a nice sunny afternoon.
-
Ross- I was picking up Mariana to take her places. I was considering it as a date. I picked her up and we went shopping.
-
Mariana- We were in Victoria's Secret. "Do you think I'd look good in this?" I asked him. He just kept smiling at me. I kept it too.
-
Ross- "babe why ya asking... you look good in anything!!" I chuckled.
-
Mariana- It was later and it was dark. We were at Starbucks. I smiled as I was sitting at the table waiting for him. He was telling the person behind the counter something and she was writing it. It was very suspicious. I shook my head as I smiled at his silly interactions with people.
-
Ross- I smiled as I waited for our tasty iced coffee's. I got them and walked over to her. We walked to the car and I took her to the prettiest spot in the park. We sat on the bench in the gazebo. I smiled as I looked into her eyes. I kissed her softly.
-
Mariana- I smiled. "I love you..." I giggled. He got up and walked to the car. He came back.
-
Ross- "let me put this on babes.." I put the blindfold on her. "Okay I'll be back!" I put a table on the gazebo in the middle. I put the bouquet of flowers in the middle of it in their vase. I put the teddy bear on the table so the vase was in between his legs and arms. I smiled and set up the chocolates. I put a jar there too with three hundred and sixty-five love notes in it.
-
Mariana- "honey hurry up..." I chuckled as I was excited. It was dark outside so with the blindfold on it seemed pitch black. I then seen a shine through the blind fold. "What is this??" I giggled
-
Ross- I had Christmas looking lights wrapped around the poles on the gazebo. They were sparkly red and gold. I smiled and took off her blind fold. "Read your Starbucks cup where your name goes..." I kissed her head.
-
Mariana- My heart was so joyful. I read the cup. It said 'Will You Go To Prom With Me?' I smiled. I stood up and looked at everything. I couldn't help but smile and it didn't even drop off of my face. "You know that's a yes..." I smiled and stood up in his arms.
-
Ross- "I love that sweet artist smile, I can't wait to take my princess to prom.." I smiled and kissed her softly as we wrapped our arms around each other.