Mid-Year Of Senior Year

Today was a rainy Friday... Ross and Mariana were in their last period class which was Math.
-
Ross- I had a plan in mind. Prom was just around the corner. It was in a few weeks here. I smiled as I watched Mariana help some people with math. 'She's so beautiful!' Is the only thing that ran through my mind the whole time I've stared at her.
-
Max- I was Ross's buddy. I was sitting by him. "Yo dude... I can't wait to see how you ask her to prom!" I chuckled.
-
Ross- I smiled at the fact that people loved our relationship. "This time I'm gonna ask her privately though... I know all of the other dances were like in front of some people, but this time I want to ask her privately. Only because prom is the most biggest dance of all in her opinion!" I smiled. Senior year is flying by faster than I thought it would. I could not wait... oh boy I could NOT wait to see what mine and Mariana's future will have in store for us. The bell rang to go home.
-
Max- "I don't blame you dude... get it!!" I joked and walked away as the bell rang.
-
Mariana- I was at Ross's house now that school dismissed. I looked at our picture wall as I set my stuff on his dresser. I took off my shirt. "I can't believe I'm actually still with my high school sweetheart!!" I exclaimed to Ross. He smiled back at me. I was only in a bra and my jeans. I started to unfold a fresh shirt. I always got undressed then dressed into something new after school.
-
Ross- I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her waist again. This time it was bare.
-
Mariana- He rested his head on my shoulder. I put the shirt down. I now had my hands resting on his as they were around my waist. "I love you.." I whispered to him as we stared at each other in the mirror.
-
Ross- she turned around in my arms. I kissed her again. We started to softly make out. And it was slow. I ran my hands down to her butt and started to grab it. She jerked a little to get closer to me. She ended up jumping into my arms.
-
Mariana- I giggled against his lips as we made out. He walked us over to his bed. My legs and arms were wrapped around him. I smiled as we fell to the bed and rolled over so I was on top.
-
Ross- I smiled as she straddled me. I looked into her eyes. She leaned down and hovered over me. I kissed her again. "I don't know where I'd be without you here with me... life with you makes perfect sense... you're my best friend..." I smiled at her as our hands clasped.
-
Mariana- I blushed. "Babe.. same to you... I'm hungry sooo..." I giggled and got up. I put on my shirt and ran downstairs.
-
Ross- I chuckled and shook my head. I stayed lying down. "She's so cute!" I said to myself.