Part 1: Why me...

Y/N POV:

  I woke up late. 8 a.m to be exact. I readied myself for the beating that was bound to come and as expected...
  "Y/N get your ass down here right this second!!!"
  My father's voice echoed through the house. I hesitantly walked downstairs, my face blank. My father was already drinking, not really surprising but still. He threw the alcohol bottle and it hit me in the head. The bottle shattered as I fell to the floor and I could only worry about the mess I would have to clean later. My mother didn't even look my way as my father repeatedly punched me. "Why me," I thought. I blinked away my tears as he continued his assault.
  "You worthless piece of garbage! You can't even wake up early enough to got to class! I don't have to let you go but I do anyways! Clean yourself up and get out of my sight!!"

  Once he was done I went to the upstairs restroom to treat my wounds. I was covered in cuts and bruises but nobody would know or even care. After a bit of first aid I quickly washed away a few stray tears and got dressed.

  I quickly changed into a F/C hoodie, a knee-length black skirt, and some black flats. I rushed to grab my backpack and keys before leaving the house.

  By the time I got to school I was already 30 minutes late for my first class. I rushed through the halls and sadly I saw the school's most popular girl, Lisa, skipping class with her boyfriend, Adam. It was a revolting sight (for me at least). The two had their tongues down each other's throats and were only getting more intimate. I put my hood up and rushed to class.

"And why are you so late Y/N," Ms.Laura asked. I ignored her and went to my seat. She glared at me, clearly annoyed, but continued with her lesson. She was most definitely going to call my "parents".

Why me...

The bell rang and I went to my next class. Luckily it was study hall because our teacher was absent. I sat in my seat and listened to my favorite song. It usually soothed me on days like this. Soon enough (I could have waited) Lisa and her 'friends' showed up.
  "Why did you even come to school today ugly bitch!," she squealed. I turned up my music to block her out. Her voice was the last thing I wanted to hear in that moment. Especially without a coffee. Irritated she stomped on my foot and walked away.

Why me...

I left school covered in whatever we had for lunch and a few bruises but I knew it was going to get much worse if I went in through the front door of my house. I grabbed the ladder from the side of the house and climbed up to my window. I managed to throw my bag in but sadly didn't make it in before my father knocked the ladder over. In a panic I fell to the ground and broke my arm. (Warning! VERY (lol maybe a little) descriptive) blood poured out and I could see the white outline of my bone. The ladder was suffocating me and my vision started to blur. I could see my mother rush over crying before I blacked out.