Part 9: Here we are.

Y/N POV:

"We're at your mother's old house. Y'know, the one in the note," Luciel said. I had imagined in my head something like this happening, (I mean I was kind of a creepypasta fangirl) but that's supposed to be IMAGINARY. Slenderman isn't supposed to be real. My mom's not supposed to be a fake. I'm not supposed to be a... murderer.
  I quickly pushed the thought out of my mind and turned my attention back to Luciel.
  "How long was I out for?"
  "9 to 10 hours give or take."
  "How did you know where to go?"
  "Don't worry about that right now."
  Strange.
  "Who's my f-father?"
  "Slender."
  I started to feel a bit light-headed. I must be dreaming. That's the moment that the pain in my leg decided to stop. Not like a slow stop but an abrupt halt.

  That's not human.

  Luciel said something but I couldn't hear it. That's because the one, the only, Sally, mother fucking, Williams walked in. I blacked out.

  Jeff POV:

  I walked through the halls aimlessly while humming to myself. Over the past day or two I haven't been able to get that girl out of my head. Slender didn't tell me anything else which further peeked my interest.

  I was about to go back to my room when I saw Sally standing in the door of a room, looking like she had seen a ghost. Ironic.

  I walked up to her and saw why.  The same girl I met before was asleep on the bed.
   "What the fuck?"