Part 2: Breaking Point

A/N
If you couldn't tell already, most of the pictures will be memes. ;P

Y/N POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed. My arm was in a cast and my scars and bruises had new bandages. I tried to sit up but a nurse nearly tripped over herself in a rush to tell me to lay back down. The memories from the ladder incident flooded my head and I felt sick to my stomach. The nurse handed me a box and left the room to get me some water or something.

       To: Y/N

I opened the box and saw a knife and a teddy bear. The knife was a bit strange and the teddy bear had on a small white hoodie and black pants. I was immediately reminded of Jeff the killer. He was a creepypasta I read about a while back. I was extremely fascinated by him. I looked back at the teddy bear and realized that even it's smile was wider than would be considered normal.
  After few moments I heard a knock on the door and hastily hid the box under the bed. My mother came in with a change of clothes. She made a point to throw the clothes at me.
  "Earlier I was only crying because I hate the sight of blood," she said as if that needed to be pointed out. Then she turned to leave the room. "We're leaving when you're done changing," she said before completely exiting the room. I put on the clothes and looked in the mirror. It was a simple navy blue dress with some black thigh-high socks and black combat boots. I put my H/L H/C hair in a ponytail and left (if your hair is too short or whatever imagine a different style). My mother was standing outside impatiently waiting for me to come out. I was a bit frightened to see my father in the car waiting as well..

My father drove the car, screaming at me the whole time. He looked back at me and slapped me in the face. It stung and tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I held it in... like always. I put in my headphones and tried to block him out. STUPID move. I mentally punched myself for being a dumbass. He turned his whole body around and grabbed my neck screaming. My mother was screaming too... for a different reason. My father had taken both hands off the wheel to strangle me. "D/N! D/N! D-," my mother warned before the car slammed into a pole.

When we finally got home my parents immediately blamed the whole thing on me. Why? It was my fault right? If only I hadn't been born... I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I remembered the knife from before and pulled it out. I sat on the bathroom floor for a few minutes before ultimately deciding to just do it. I slid it across my wrist. I wanted to die. Blood spilled to the floor as I cut  deeper and deeper. I felt dizzy and stopped, suddenly not wanting to completely end it all. I had cut really deep and started to panic before taking notice of a sewing kit on the counter and using it to sew up my wounds. It was beautiful.

  When I finished fixing myself up I stumbled to my room in a daze. I was ready to sleep but I guess whatever God that was out there willed the opposite.

  My dad wobbled into the room and closed the door behind him. He had a bat in his hand. He got to have a bit of fun with it... before I snapped.