Chapter Six: +1

Last one! Hope you enjoyed!

Mike woke up to whimpering. Trè was still asleep, but Billie was tossing and turning and whining. It stopped suddenly, and Mike thought it might be okay.

"Trè!" Billie screamed, suddenly breaking the silence, "Mike!"

Trè woke with a start, sitting up and turning to Billie. They might not all be dating, but they slept together for this exact reason.

He and Mike started shaking the small guitarist gently.

"Billie," Mike whispered, "c'mon, man, wake up!"

The black haired man sat up and latched onto the closest thing possible. In this case, it was Trè, who wrapped his arms around him, lifting him into his lap.

"Shh, Billie, it's okay," the drummer soothed, rubbing his back.

"Mikey?" Billie asked, still crying.

"Right here, Bill," the bassist said, sitting next to them.

"I-I'm sorry!" Billie sobbed, burying his face in Très shoulder, "I didn't mean to fuck it up!"

Trè passed the small, crying punk to Mike, muttering something about sleeping pills.

"You didn't fuck anything up," Mike reassured him, "it was a bad dream".

Trè returned, passing the frontman a pill and a glass of water, stroking his soft black hair. Billie swallowed the pill and drank the water quickly.

Mike lay him down as he fell asleep. The other members followed soon after, ready to protect their little singer through the night.

I LOVED WRITING THIS. IM TOTALLY DOING THIS AGAIN.

🎉 You've finished reading Five times Billie looked after a band mate, and one time they looked after him 🎉