dix

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

"MR NORMAN TOTALLY HAS a stick in his butt, he needs to chill!" Annie giggles, Kenzie, Nadia & Lauren's laughs all combine.

It was the end of the day and they're now walking out to Annie's car because they're having a girls night or sleepover. Same thing.

"I call shot gun, bitches," Kenzie said, running to Annie's car and tapping the shotgun window.

Lauren groans, Kenzie stuck her tongue out, acting the age of five. Annie unlocked her car with the click of a button, once everyone gets in she began to drive.

Kenzie looked up once she realised the car stopped, her eyes widened and she wanted to run home. "You've got to be kidding me, take me home!" She groaned.

Lauren sighs, giving Kenzie the look that says 'hear me out'. She crossed her arms with a bit of sass and she raised an eyebrow. "Nadia's little sister has a sleepover of her own and Annie's house is being renovated. And if we did it at yours that would defeat the whole purpose because we are trying to take you out."

Kenzie can only huff, she does have a pretty good reason and she can't argue with that. "Whatever, just make sure I'm out of his way." They all nod, Kenzie smiled and grabbed her things before walking out of the car, shutting the door and making her way up the Orlando's residence.

The memories, or nightmares, hit her. She remembers knocking, opening the door, calling his name and finding him kissing somebody. A shudder escaped her mouth as she approached the door, waiting for Lauren to open up.

Once she does, she zoomed up the stairs hoping to stay out of Johnny's way. The girls laugh at Kenzie's actions, after setting her bag down she leaped onto Lauren's king sized bed with modern, white, black grey colours on the covers, pillows, blankets etc. her room is pretty artsy, mine is too. They decorated their room's together so that's probably why.

The girls arrive at her room a few seconds after Kenzie did. They drop their things on the floor and begin to talk. "So, what are we doing first?" The girls smirk and Kenzie laughed, knowing their night is going to be fun.

Kenzie reaches her hand into the cool ranch dorito packet and frowned once she realised there's no more. "I want more cool ranch Doritos, are they in the kitchen, Laur?" She nods, Kenzie ran downstairs and opened the pantry in their kitchen.

Her eyes scan the shelves, a grin toys around Kenzie's lips once she spotted what she wanted. Her hands go out to grab them, she licked her lips in delight and turned around, ready to go back up. A small squeal escaped her lips and the chips fall down, great now they're cracked.

"Kenzie, just hear me out, don't run." He sets his hand out and grabs hers, she immediately yanked it back and glared.

"You have one minute, talk." She crossed her arms.

He took in a deep breath before sputtering out some words. "I did text you saying I wanted to study, Audrey was originally over and we got carried away while saying goodbye to each other. You didn't deserve to see that, Kenzie. I know this isn't an excuse but I need you to forgive me, you're my best friend."

"Thanks for clearing up the air, but I need some time alone, best friend. Bye." She said, before running upstairs. Kenzie purposely emphasised the 'best friend'.

Kenzie snuck a look once more only to see him staring at her as she walked upstairs. Her cheeks turn red and she ran up the rest of the way.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

what about the chips smh