quinze

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

FRIDAY NIGHT FLEW BY, she completely forgot about what happened with Audrey and the awkward moment she had with Johnny. Saturday and Sunday was well spent with Kenzie in bed, snacking on her all time favourite Doritos while binging The Vampire diaries.

For the second time.

Then came around Monday, the day she is dreading to spend at school. As well as the four other days. But she is quite sure Johnny's going to try something, but she can't miss school, especially not over him.

Kenzie picked out a plain yellow tee, exposing very little cleavage and black high waisted leggings. She turned on the water for the shower to the perfect temperature and walk in slowly, quickly cleaning off. After refreshing herself she slipped on the outfit she chose and blow dried her hair before tying it into two French braids with baby strands falling down her face.

She has always loved the messy look, messy buns, messy braids etc. it's so cute and casual.

The vans besides her door are waiting to be worn, she slipped them on and ran downstairs with everything she needs in hand. "Hey mum, what's there to eat?" She asked, leaning against the ceramic counter.

She takes one last sip of her coffee from the classic Mother's Day mug Kenzie bought her. "I fixed up some mini pancakes, Annie's Mum, Katie, swung by a few days ago and taught me how to make them. Oh how I missed hanging out with my girls."

Kenzie only smiled towards her mother, Annie and Kenzie met as kids but if it weren't for their mums being best friends back in their days they wouldn't be as close. Nadia's Mum & Lauren's Mum are also best friends with Katie and Kenzie's mum. It's amazing how friendships can form.

But on the low, Kenzie has always loved Katie's mini pancakes.

After she devoured her mini pancakes, Kenzie ran back up and brushed her teeth for the second time and left the house. The walk to school helped clear her mind, she thought about everything that has happened in the past month and a bit so far.

The walk really helped because her mind was all clogged up with emotions and big things that have happened to her. It's all too hard.

Slowly, she walked in through the gates and adjusted her straps as she walked up the stairs of the entry for their school. As predicted, somebody tapped her shoulder. She didn't even have to turn around to know who it was, she already knew.

"Johnny." Kenzie muttered, stopping in her place and turning around. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as his bag hung on one shoulder. Kenzie raised an eyebrow and shifted all her weight onto her hip as she crossed her arms.

He bit down on his lower lip and let out a huge breath, she stood patiently but honestly, she is losing patience. "Kenzie, we need to talk about loads of things. Are you free after school?" He explained, Kenzie simply shrugged.

"I'll have to see, anything else you wanted to say?" He frowned at her tone and the fact she wanted to leave already but nevertheless he nodded. Kenzie sent him a hand-up wave and walked off to her locker.

Annie was the first to notice Kenzie, she pulled her into a comforting hug. "How're you doing, babe? We saw him approach you." They pulled apart and she hugged the other girls.

"I'm fine, I had the best time with my bed, tv and cool ranch Doritos. How are you girls doing?" She informed.

They all slipped into a conversation then Kenzie remembered something. "Annie! My mum made mini pancakes!"

TEXT MESSAGE !

JOHNNY
your place?

MACKENZIE
no! yours or somewhere
else, just not mine

JOHNNY
ok?? see you at mine soon
seen

Kenzie does not want Johnny at her house, the last time he had been over Johnny kissed her. And he is a a girlfriend. She messed up their relationship.

After making a quick stop at home to change, she walked to Johnny's house. Slowly, Kenzie knocked on his door and he immediately opens it. His eyes missed Kenzie's completely and ran down her body. She took the time to check out Johnny since it was only fair, he was wearing grey sweats and a plain black tee. His hair was a mess it was but in a cute way.

Kenzie found it so attractive that his body fit the t-shirt perfectly and his muscles and abs kind of showed.

She quickly reverted her gaze to anywhere else but his eyes. He opened the door wider and shuffled out of the way, Kenzie walked in and he led her upstairs. Confused, she follows him close behind and realised he was taking her to his room.

The kiss. It happened in her room.

Johnny sat down on his bed, cross legged and she mirrored his actions, leaving a gap between them. They aren't getting any closer."You said you wanted to talk, so talk." She muttered, looking up.

Johnny had been staring right back at her, her cheeks heated up and she hid her face behind a few of the baby hairs. He leaned closer and tucked one of the pieces that were hanging around behind her ear, she flinched back.

Johnny faked a cough."Yeah right, so I wanted to talk about the ki-kiss. And, a few other things. You've got time?"

She wishes she didn't.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ain't got time for that