35

you can only fuck someone so many times on a nasty handicap public bathroom floor before you start to feel like that floor, one time is too many by the way.

you start to feel like the floor, almost exactly. you get walked on by so many feet, so many dirty soles. trash is thrown around, unsanitary. an uncared bathroom isn't everyone's first choice. of course though, you must be laughing (or at least humor me) at the thought of me comparing myself to a filthy bathroom floor, but when you really look at me, and you see into me, you'll notice that the only difference between me and a grime-ridden bathroom floor is that one runs out of fucking toilet paper more than the other (hint; not me).

cold and hard and wait where's my pants again? almost certainly this isn't going to be about an epiphany i had while fucking in a pizza restaurant, formerly a burrito place, no this is going to be how i realized i hated myself after my first walk of shame home. from fucking a random dude. in a fucking pizza restaurant.

i became the bathroom floor honestly. i was the bathroom floor, while laying on my back on it. almost like i blended in. i felt walked on, and disgusting, and well, close to how a toilet is in said bathroom.

never went back to that place.