Chapter 1 First Day At School New Friends

You went out of you house and slowly started walking to your new school. You were very nervous, in your last school you were being bullied for being foreign. But things this time were going to be different! You were transferred in Hetalia High School, there everyone were from different countries so things would be easier. You took a deep breath and entered the school building with quik steps. All of the students were in the halls.
"Seems like the bell hasn't rang yet." You said to yourself.
"Bonjour ma cherie!" Said someone behind you in a french accent. You turned around to see a tall handsome guy with shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes.
"You are new here? I've never seen you around."
"Oh...Yeah I'm new." You said shyly, "I'm (Y/N)." He gently kissed the back of your hand and winked at you.
"I'm Francis, nice to meet you ma cherie~" You blushed and quickly pulled your hand embarrassed.
"What are you doing you stupid frog?" Said someone behind Francis, you turned your gaze towards the voice and saw a blonde guy with green eyes and strange eyebrows. After a few seconds he noticed you and looked in your eyes.
"May I ask for your name?" He said and smiled a bit.
"I-im (Y/N)." You said.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, I am Arthur." He said and smiled a bit wider. "So you are new in the school. It would be a pleasure to show around if you would like to." Said Arthur.
"I could also give you a guided tour if you are interested." Said Francis and put his arm around your shoulders.
'Omg he is so close!' You screamed inside your head and blushed.
"Hands off her you bloody git! Can't you see you are freaking her out?" Said Arthur and hit Francis in the back of his head.
"Ouch!" Exclaimed Francis with a small laugh and took his arm off your shoulders. Arthur gave a cold glare at Francis and then turned at you.
"What class do you have now?" He asked you and smiled, you looked at your school schedule.
"I have chemistry in class... Α1." You said and lifted your head up to look at them.
"Cest magnifique!" Said Francis and winked "That's our class, seems like we won't lose contact right (Y/N)?"
"Y-yeah..." You said. Francis looked at his watch.
"The bell is about to ring, c'mon you don't want to be late at your first day." He said with his french accent, he grabbed your wrist gently and leaded you to the class.
"Hey wait for me you git." Said Arthur and rushed to catch up with you.
The three of you reached the classrooms door and before you could reach the knob to open the door, Arthur opened it for you.
"Ladies first." He said and smiled. You smiled back.
"Thanks Arthur." You said as you walked in. Francis quickly passed by you and sat on a desk in the back of the classroom.
"Hey (Y/N)! Came sit here with me." Said Francis and patted the seat on his left.
"O-okay." You responded and sat next to him. Arthur sat on the desk on your left with a black haired Asian guy.
"So
(Y/N)..." Purred Francis as you turned to his direction.
"Yeah?" You replied.
"I would like to get to know you more." He said with a half smile and rested his head on his palm.
"What do you want to know about me?" You asked curiously.
"Hmm..." He thought for a bit. "Alright let's start with something easy. Where are you from?"
"Greece." You said. He smiled widely.
"Greece? C'est magnifique! There is someone else here who is from Greece. His name is Hercules." He said and leaned to the desk on your front. "Hey Herc!" Said Francis to the guy in front of you.
"Yeah what is it?" Responded the guy in a sleepy tone. He had brown hair and green eyes.
"Mon ami let me introduce you, this is (Y/N). She is new here and guess what? She is from Greece too!" Said Francis. Hercules sleepy expression faded and it's place took a wide smile.
"Really?! That's amazing!" He exclaimed. "Μου έλειψε να μιλάω ελληνικά με κάποιον.(I missed speaking greek with someone.)" He said smiling. You smiled back.
"Κι εμένα.(Μe too.)" Suddenly the teacher came in and everyone went back to their seats.
"Good morning class, for the expiraments we are going to work on this month you'll have to choose a partner." Said the teacher. You and Francis looked at each other. Francis smiled and winked in a dorky way.
"I feel like we have good chemistry, how about we pare up ma cherie?" You giggled.
"Okay sure. Why not?"
When the bell rang for lunch break you walked out of the class and Francis followed you.
"How about we have lunch together ma cherie?" He asked you.
"Okay." You said and smiled. Arthur walked to you.
"Hello (Y/N)." He said with his british accent.
"Hey Arthur. Do you wanna join us for lunch?" You asked him.
"That would be wonderful." He said  smiling. "Besides..." He glared at Francis. "I wouldn't like to leave you alone with that stupid frog. He might try anything." He said in a suspicious tone. You looked at him confused.
"Something like what?" "Nevermind." He said.
The three of you walked to the cafeteria and sat on a circular table in the back. You laughed, ate and joked. About 10 minutes later, Arthur stood up.
"I'll be back in a bit." He said, then glared at Francis.
"Francis..."
"Oui?" He responded in an innocent tone. "Don't try anything while I'm gone. I'll be watching you." Said Arthur and pointed at his eyes with his two fingers and then at Francis. Then he left.
"You know (Y/N)," you turned at Francis. "We didn't finish the conversation we started earlier. I still want to get to know you more." He said and rested his head on his palm.
"What else do you want to know?" You asked him.
"Do you have any siblings?" He asked curiously. "Yup, a big brother." You said. "Do you have a pet?"
"Nope."
"Favorite color?"
"(F/c)."
"Do you play an instrument?"
"Yes, I play the guitar."
"Bien, and now the most important one." He sat closer to you.
"What is it?" You asked blushing a bit.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He questioned and leaned even closer. You blushed at his closeness.
"I-i dont actually." You said.
"Very interesting." He purred with a smile. Suddenly someone grabbed him from the collar of his shirt.
"What did I tell you you bloody git?!" Exclaimed Arthur angrily.
"Hey mon ami." Francis laughed nervously.
"Arthur don't worry about it, it's ok." You said and smiled nervously trying to calm him down. Arthur sighed angrily and let go of Francis.
"Alright but only because you say it." He said and sat down. You guys chatted a bit more until the bell rang. You walked through the hall and saw Hercules approaching you.
"Hi (Y/N)." Said Hercules."What class do you have now?"
"Hello Herc." You responded. "I have..." You checked your schedule. "Geography in class B4."
"Me too." Said Francis and Herc in unison. They looked at each other and you all laughed.
"I have literature right now so I have to go." Said Arthur and ran on the opposite side of the hall. You waved at him and walked to class B4 together.