chapter 1 .

AN: this takes place before the trials of Apollo.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I was so tired. I was reading all night on wattpad. Who can blame me? I love Nico x reader fanfictions. I heard my mum call my name so I got out of bed and said:

"Coming mum"

I went to the bathroom did my business. I came out wearing a blue t-shirt with an inkwell on it, light blue jeans, and blue converse. As you may have noticed I love blue just like Percy but I don't really eat blue food. Anyways I went down to the kitchen and took a croissant said bye to my parents and my little sister, climbed on the bus, put my earphones on, and listen to my favourite song demons by imagine dragons. While listening to that song I always think of Nico. And sometimes I wish I was a demigod just to meet all of the 7, Nico, Reyna.......  But I know that none of it is real, can't blame a girl for dreaming. Even if it was real, I had my two parents so no chances of me being a demigod, and even if I was a demigod I would die the first week, but it will be the best week of my life. We arrived at school. YAYAAY (note the sarcasm).

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN SHE ARRIVES TO CLASS.

I was sitting at the back of the class, it was not my fault I was sociable, but my math teacher decided to put me alone. I feel really loved, thank you.

The teacher was going on and on about new kids and on and on. But then something grabbed my attention she said 7 new kids, of course being the big fan I am, thought about the 7, then imagine all the 7, coming puff to my school, I cursed myself for daydreaming again.
Suddenly the door opened and the principal came in:

- 'hello kids, as your teacher may have told you 7 new kids are joining your class, please welcome them with kindness, thank you.'

Just when he finished 7 kids came in. the two in the front where a boy and girl locking exactly like Percy and Annabeth, I just thought it was a coincidence.
I locked behind them and there was two personnes exactly like frank and hazel. At this point, I was like fate is playing with my mind. So I looked at the rest of the new kids, and there right in front of my eyes where piper and Jason and behind them Nico.
When I saw the kid that looked exactly like Nico my mind went insane and started screaming OH MY GODS, OH MY GODS, HE LOOKS JUST LIKE NICO DI FRACKING ANGELO, OH MY GODS. Over and over again, I just kept staring at him.

AN: hopped you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry for spelling mistakes. See you soon. BYEEE