chapter 5

Readers POV:

After the monster and stuff, I just realized all the stuff that happens and then when Nico asked me that question I just did not know what to do.

They all looked at me and I just stood still.

-         Well actually... It's a long story. I said.

-        Well, you will tell us all about it on the way to camp. Nico said.

-        Camp like camp half-blood? I asked

-        Yes, why? He answered.

I froze. Of course, my dream is literally coming true; I've dreamed of this all my life but my mom, my sister and father what they would say. I did not want to leave them.

-        Umm...... hello! Someone was waving their hand in front of my face.

I look up and saw Percy.

-        Sorry... I just zoomed out.

-        It's fine it happens, just let's go fast because monster may attack us, we are 8 demigods.

He was right monster could smell us from miles away. However, I needed to warn my mother. Therefore, I took out my phone and wrote the longest message explaining everything I send it when she received it I let the phone fall out of my hand and the stepped on it.

By now, all the seven started to walk to the transportation we are going to use, turned to see what happened. I smiled awkwardly and started walking too.

We arrived in the parking lot of the school, there was not a single soul and I could not spot the transportation we were going to use. But suddenly I heard Nico say to hold his hand so I did so without thinking.

I was NOT prepared for what came next. We shadow travel. SHADOW TRAVEL can you imagine. Total darkness wrapped up around me I felt like throwing up. I was holding Nico hands so tightly I think I might have broken a bone or two.

Finally, we hit the floor I was still dizzy and hel on the hand of Nico for balance.

He looked at me and asked

-        Are you ok?

-        Yeah, I am fine but a warning before shadow travelling would be good you know. I answered.

I finally looked up and saw that we were on half-blood hill. I looked around and started fangirling.

AN: I am sooo sorry for short chapters and long updates. love you guys and THANK YOU SO MUCH for 75 readers. it might not seem much but it means soooooo much to me.