Chapter 9

Your POV:

I never knew it could be that hard to confess something. I could see the uncomfortable gaze they had, I don't blame them. If I was the one knowing that someone knows everything about me, my thoughts, well basically my life without me telling them, I would have fracked out. I feel really bad right now, I just want to go for a swim or go hiking. I needed to clear my thoughts.

I was lost thinking that I didn't notice when Percy stood after Chiron left.

-  'You know everything about us, every single thought, detail about our life, our past.' he said that with much pain, above that he held a troubled expression. I could even see some anger lingering deep in his eyes.

- ' I didn't mean to, I thought all of this was fake, I really mean no harm. And I promise to every single one of you, I won't say anything about you to anyone. it's your life your choices, I won't interfere. I'm really sorry you're mad, and I understand if you won't talk to me for now and need time to process the information. I know too much, some of which you might not want me too.  Just please don't prejudge me on something I couldn't control.' And with that, I stood up and left.

I started walking not knowing where I was heading just clearing my head. So many thoughts clouded it. I missed my home, my family. But I knew I could find one here, at camp. The only problem was the demigods I loved most, hated me, well that's what I thought. when I stopped walking, I realized I was at the beach. The water looked absolutely gorgeous under the moon and stars. it was breathtaking.

'why not go for a swim' i thought, I have nothing better to do so, I removed my jeans, shoes and stayed with my shirt and underwear, and I dived. I loved the water, it gave me a sense of security. As I was swimming my thoughts wandered and suddenly I was at the bottom of the sea, I gasped out of pure shock, I could not breathe underwater nor can I swim that far. That's impossible. I started choking well it felt like choking but no water was coming into my mouth. I needed to calm down, breathe, but I'm underwater, I can't. My sense of logic was clouding everything else and my fear was growing. And suddenly I saw a bright blue light and fainted. 

When I woke up again I found myself in the hospital wing. my eyes opened lightly and I saw Will next to me asleep on the chair. I wondered how long has it been, and why I was Will sleeping by my side. As I thought about glimpses of what had happened came back to me. I remembered being carried by someone, them whispering to stay, I quote' the fuck awake', the person smelled faintly of vanilla and whore all black. Nico. After that, the only thing I remembered was when we arrived at the infirmary, people came in and out of view. the last person I saw before passing out again was Percy. 

well, what a beautiful way to start camp. I should thank Nico for helping me, unless well he doesn't really want to talk to me. I don't know how each of them will react knowing I know everything about them. 'stop it' i scold myself, you'll find out soon enough. With that, I decided to wake Will up.

- ' Will, hey wake up..'

- '(y/n), you're awake, how do you feel, do you know what happened'

- ' slow down, I'm fine, I feel fine, the only thing I remember before blacking out was strong blue light. Anyways you should get some rest you look exhausted, Why didn't you sleep in your cabin? '

- ' You were really unstable (y/n), you trashed a lot in your sleep, started screming and beging someone to come back, you said if you could take it away you would. I couldn't bring myself to leave you. I'm glad you're ok.' he said and smiled a soft smile

- ' Thank you, before you go how long have I been out?'

- ' Two days.'

AN:

Thank you so much for the 770 views. I really appreciate it and thank you all a lot. please comment and vote, it would make my day. 

I am truly sorry for the late update.