(Chapter 2) Franks house.

We arrived at Frank's house and I immediately got out and walked to the back gate of his yard. Since I knew where everything was and where to go I let myself in. Frank didnt say anything because he knew I knew everything, so he just silently walked in besides me. I headed down a long hallway and looked at all the family pictures on the way down. There was one of him and his grandfather.

         I continued to walk to Frank's room. It was the last door on the right at the end of the hallway. I stopped just outside his door and studied the dark wood in front of me. It has changed. It was not like how I remembered it. It use to be a lighter color and had awesome batman stickers all over it. Now it is a dark brown almost black color with band posters on it.

         It opened to reveal a purple room with band posters everywhere. You could barely see the purple paint underneath the pictures. I walk in and look around a little. Everything has changed. He redid his room. His dresser was now in the corner of his room and his bed was on the right side of the room with a pile of clothes next to it, and a small bedside table with a picture frame on it. Upon closer inspection of the framed picture I realized the picture was of two young boys. It was Frank and I when we were little. I smiled to myself and continued to look around. He had a beat up acoustic guitar sitting on the other side of his bed, along with some sheet music. "Did he write this himself?" I wondered

        I walked over to the dresser and searched for an extra pair of swim trunks that I could borrow. I found a pair of  trunks that had a big white widow spider print on the right side along with a desert background. It look rad so I grabbed them and headed for the bathroom. Making my way out of his room I mumbled under my breath "wow." His room looked amazing.

        I walk out into the hallway and bump into Frank, "Sorry, Hey could I wear these?" I ask politely with a sweet smile. "Sure. I dont care" He responds walking into his room closing the door. Probably to change too.

        I crossed the hall and entered the bathroom that was about medium sized, not to big not to small. It was a boring bathroom nothing really much to say about it just white paint and stuff like that. I closed the door and locked it behind me as I was getting ready to change. I striped down to my boxers and piled my clothes into a little pile next to me. I take a good long look at myself in the mirror and let out a heavy sigh

"When did I get so fat," I spoke softly to myself as I pinched the little fat that was sitting on my stomach. "And why do I look so horrible?" Suddenly I didnt feel comfortable wearing the swim trunks anymore. I was debating if I should put them on. I decided on slipping them on my waist which they surprisingly fit. I took one last look in the mirror and sighed. You can see things that should never be spoken of.. Maybe this was a bad Idea..

----------

Hey glaps. Thats what Ill call you guys now. Glaps. Anyways dont be afraid to leave comments on things that Ive messed up on or any ideas you might have. I would really love it if you guys talked to me you know ;-; Im kinda lonely with no on e to say anything to me. Anyways. Have fun with this guys its boreing right now I know just bare with me. Good day my lovely Glaps ill try and update tomorrow if possible.

-Frankthezombie