(Chapter 3) Splish Splash

I piled my clothes up into a corner of the bathroom not caring where my wearables end up. Taking a quick glance in the mirror I checked myself out. As I walked down the hallway I bumped into Frank, who had changed into his swim trunks also. 

        "They fit fine?" He asked scanning my body with his hazel eyes. "They fit perfect!" I smiled pulling them up a little bit so they weren't so low on my hips. They didn't fit just right but they were covering my important goods. I mean I much didn't care since Frank is one of my best friends. We do everything together, dancing, singing, playing guitar, writing, drawing. Anything you can imagine we did together. When we were little our moms would put us in a bath together when we had our play dates and got all muddy. 

        Glancing at the time, 1:41 pm, we had plenty of time to play outside. We hurried out to the back yard and Frank hopped over to the faucet and turned it on. A burst of cold water shot out of the plastic tubes and flooded over me. I got soaked and Frank started to laugh at me. I giggled and grabbed the plastic sprinkler and chased him with it.

----- HEY GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT DONE THIS STORY IN SO LONG. AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. SO TO CATCH UP REAL QUICK. I GOT ENGAGED TO MY BOYFRIEND AND IM SO HAPPY WITH HIM. I HAVE GOTTEN TO MEET A LOT OF MY FRIENDS AND LOST A BUNCH OF THEM. IM REALLY PROUD THAT IM NO LONGER THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE EVERYDAY AND I HAVENT SELF HARMED IN MONTHS. IM PROUD OF MYSELF. ANYWAYS ILL BE ADDING MORE ONCE MY WRITERS BLOCK GETS OUT OF THE WAY. LOVE YOU GUYS AND WELCOME TO THE TURTLE TOWER----