1

"Mom, hurry up or i'm going to be late for school." I shouted from downstairs. 

"Okay Addison I'm coming!" My mother yelled from her bedroom, still taking forever to get downstairs and drive me to school.

        Once she finally got downstairs she looked at me and shook her head. "What's wrong this time?" I asked annoyed.

        " Honey, that skirt is terrible. It doesnt even pass your theighs" She judged. I don't know what my moms problem with theighs are. I stomped upstairs and changed my skirt into a long red skirt that went to my ankles. Once I finished changing I went back downstairs and out to the car. Making sure to sit in the backseat hoping my mom wouldn't notice my makeup. Thankfully the ride there she was to angry to even look at me, so she didn't see anything.

         As soon as I arrived at school I ran into the bathroom praying no one would see me. I locked my self into a stall and changed into a black and white mini dress. The thing is, my parent's are so stuck up and think that if my skin show's I won't get an education. They are so naive. I had 10 minutes after I changed to go to my locker and home room. Quickly, I walked to my locker and grabbed my first, second, and third priod books. Then I walked into homeroom whic was right near my locker. When I got there I still had about 2 minutes till the first bell rang.