3

After a ten minute drive Calum started to loosen up and stop being an awkward little shit. We both got out of the car and went into the library, but we weren't going to study. In the back of the room, where nobody looks, we have our little spot where we can have time to, well you know. Calum grabbed my hand and led me back there quickly. "Eager?" I asked playfully. 

        "Yes" Calum said excitedly, as his cheeks turned a deep shade of red. After what seemed like walking forever, we made it to the hidden corner of the library. What made this spot so perfect was that they only had one dollar comic books that only a loser would want. Calum picked me up and pushed me against the wall and attached his lips to my neck. I tried to be as quiet as I could, but it just felt so good. I let a little giggle escape my lips. I looked around to see if anyone heard me and their was a tall kid looking our way. I looked at him and he looked back at me and started to laugh, he looked so familiar. Did I  know him? I just shrugged and went back to Cal who's lips were now making their way down to my collar bone. 

        "Cal!" I whispered hoping he would't leave a mark my mom would see. He seemed to have got the message and moved up to my lips. Since Calum couldn't leave a mark on me I decided to leave a mark on him and slowly made my way down to the crook of his neck. Once I finished giving him a hickey I detached myself from him and started to walk to home. Thankfully my mom was still at work so she wouldn't see me in this dress that i forgot to change out of. I walked into my house and started my homework. 

        After two hours of doing my homework to perfection, I finally finished. It was now 7 o'clock and my mom would be home from work any minute. I went upstairs and jumped in the shower, I waashed my hair and my body, then shaved my legs. When I got in the shower I got dressed into my pajamas. I went into my bathroom again to brish my hair and noticed a bruise on my neck. "Dammit" I thought out loud, of course Calum would do that, that's just like him. I went into my room and out on a shirt that would cover my chest. Before goimg downstairs I checked myself again to make sure I looked presentable. 

"Mom?" I called out to see if she returned from work yet. There was no reply. I walked around more to find her sitting in the living room on the couch. She was on her laptop. Oh god. 

"Oh, hello Addison. I didn't see you come in here." She said emotionless. At least she wasn't angry right?