2

I walked into the classroom looked around for my boyfriend, Calum, but I couldn't find him anywhere. Instead, I just sat in my normal seat and waited for the bell to ring. A minute before the bell rang Calum rused into the classroom very flustered. I signaled him to sit next to me, and he walked over to me and sit. "Hey babe whats wrong?" I asked concerned. 

"Hey, oh um, nothing." He said sounding more like he was asking himself is anything was wrong. 

"Okay. Wanna go to the library and study after school today?" I asked hoping he would get me out of going home to my mother. 

        "Yeah sure babe" He answered sounding bored, I really think somethings wrong. The bell finally rang making our uncomfortable conversation come to an end. We sat in an uncomfortable silence for the next 25 minutes until the second bel rang and we got to go to first period. Probability and Statistics was my first period class. I still had no idea what was going on with Cal, stuff like this usually didn't happen. Math was boring, like usual. I sat there and zoned out the whole time which probably wasn't a good idea because I had a quiz tomorrow. 

        The rest of the went by like routine, by the end of the day i couldn't to get out and see Cal. Once sixth period ended I went to y locker and got my books. Then I had to call my mom and explain to her that I had a quiz tomorrow and my my teacher was helping me study. Luckily, she bought that so i went and met Calum at his car and we drove to the library.