The Raven Boys (Book 1)

Pg. 157 - "What fresh hell is this?" Ganey asked pleasantly. (You know, pleasantly, after being woken up in the middle of the night by a feeding Chainsaw.)

Pg. 207 - "Ronan said, 'I'm always straight.'
Adem replied, 'that's the biggest lie you've ever told.'" (Shout out to anyone else who has seen these lines before but with different characters from different series. I was so excited when I found them in a published book.)

Pg. 239 - "' We have to be back in 3 hours,' Roman said. 'I just fed Chainsaw but she'll need it again.'
'This,' Gansey replied, 'is precisely why I didn't want to have a baby with you.'"

Pg. 265 - "'...we'll be shot for trespassing. We can't be low profile because of your shirt.'
'Aquamarine is a wonderful color, and I won't be made to feel bad for wearing it,' Gansey said." (Gansey is so proud of his aquamarine shirt)

Pg. 265 - "Then Gansey...flipped hand in the direction of her purple tunic dress. 'Lead the way, Eggplant.'"

Pg. 279 - "'All those nights you gave me grief about keeping you awake, and you don't even need to sleep.'"(Ronan) (Of course this is the first thing Ronan thinks about after finding out Noah is dead. Ronan has his priorities straight)

Pg. 306 - "'Hey, man. All those times you wouldn't give me notes because you said I should go to my classes. You never went to classes.'"(Ronan)

Pg. 351 - "Gansey was just a guy with a lot of stuff and a hole inside him that chewed away at more of his heart every year. They were always walking away from him. But he never seemed able to walk away from them." (This made me cry)

Pg. 354 - "'Gansey and Adam are getting Adams stuff so he can move in,' Noah said, 'Ronan went to the library.'
'Move in! I thought he said...wait-Ronan went where?'" (I love how it takes a moment for her to realize just how bonkers that is. I mean, when was the last time Ronan went to the library? I seriously want to know)

Pg. 356 - "'Blue. My name's Blue Sergeant.'
'Blair?'
'Blue.'
'Blaze?'
Blue sighed. 'Jane.'" (I love this part so much)

Pg. 360 - (When Adam moves into Monmouth) "with force, Gansey kicked off his shoes. One flew over his miniature Henrietta and the other made it all the way to the side of his desk. It clammed off the old wood and slid to the ground. Under his breath, Gansey said, 'Yee haw'
Blue said, 'you seem upset.'
'Do I?' He asked." (Idk Gansey, people don't usually kick their shoes across rooms when they're feeling dandy.)

Pg. 362 - "Ronan, taking in Blue's posture and Gansey below, observed, 'If you spit, Blue, it would land right in his eye.'" (Of course this is the first thing Ronan notices)

Pg. 375 - "'Blue's Raven boys are going to pull down the street and sit in front of the house while they try to find a way to convince her to sneak out with them.'" (This line is just awesome. Also, I love this post so much and it adds so much to this line, so here you go)

 Also, I love this post so much and it adds so much to this line, so here you go)

Pg. 382 - "Cabeswater was as literal as Ronan was." (Is there anything Maggie Stiefvater didn't foreshadow?)

Pg. 389 -
"MURDERED
MURDERED
MURDERED
...
REMEMBERED"
(This is so bitter sweet and it's even better because Ronan wrote remembered to try to make Noah feel better and  😭😭😭😭 Noah is a pure angel and he must be protected)