Chapter One: Unsavory words

I had blocked myself off in the Au, I had found an abandoned home from one of the monster residents here and hid there. From the looks of it, this should be Dusttale, but somethings off. The personality's of the Sans and Chara of this world seemed to be altered somehow. As they were now unkown to me, they would be completely unpredictable, not that they weren't already before. I hid in the now abandoned bed room and sighed, what was I going to do? I had already bumped into Chara and Sans on my way here. No doubt that they are looking forward to killing me, and I have no way out. I hear something shatter down stairs, and my head bolts up. I slowly make my way under the bed to hide. I couldn't die yet, I had a promise that I needed to keep. I slowed my breathing, hoping that whoever was there would just leave. I heard footsteps make their way closer to me, with each passing second. Each second that passes, it gets harder and harder to breath. I cover my mouth trying not to give my self away. The footsteps get louder and louder until they stop. I see a pair of black slippers from underneath the bed. If it's a pair of slippers it's probably sans, but wait doesn't he wear pink slippers? My thoughts concluded. I soon heard a glitched chuckle,  "S-s-s-s-so tHe G-gliTcH iS t-t-t-TrYinG to h-hIdE Is t-t-thAt iT?" the glitched voice spoke out. I cringed at their way of speaking, the way they said glitch, reminding me of the way Eraser would say mistake. Soon afterwards I felt something wrapping around my feet, cutting into my skin. I was forcefully dragged out from under the bed, hitting my head upon the frame.

My head blazed from the pain, I let out a yelp, closing my eyes tight. Once I opened my eyes, my field of vision had been completely blurred. Slowly my eyes Adjusting, soon coming face to face with the one who had put me in this position. The black skeleton grinned, with bright yellow teeth. I looked up, trying to get loose of whatever was wrapped around my feet. My feet were held in pace by glowing dark blue strings. However when I tried to pull  them off,  they only seem to tighten around my ankles a the action. I hissed in pain, as my wounds only got deeper.  The skeleton only let out glitched laughs, finding amusement in my pain and fear. "Y-y-YoUr CoMinG WiTh M-m-Me Y-y-Y-Y-yOu sTuPid GliTcH" the skeleton spoke, their voice becoming clearer near the end. They through me into a pocket dimension,completely filled with white. I looked up at the ceiling, seeing more glowing dark blue strings, but instead they were wrapped around human and monster souls of the like. One caught my attention in particular, it had half of a monster soul and half of a human soul that mixed into one. I slowly stood up, the blue strings leaving my ankles, allowing for blood to trickle down them. I glared at the skeleton, only receiving a smirk in return. Silently I looked from side to side trying to find a way out. For my capture had already closed the portal that they had made.

"I-i-If YoUr LoOkInG F-f-FoR a-A wAy o-O-OuT, Th-tHeIr IsN't o-O-oNe, UnLeSs I M-M-mAkE o-One" the skeleton let out as I slowly began to back away in fear. I fell over, hissing in even more pain, the blood creating an awful feeling in between my toes. "S-s-So, InK B-b-BrOkE oUr PrOmIsE A-A-aFtEr A-a-AlL" the skeleton spoke. "I don't know what your talking about, but I don't know any ink" I yelled out, attempting to bite back my tears. The skeleton narrowed his eyes,  and seemed like they were about to speak.

*Attempt To Escape                                                                                    *Do Not

Authur's Note: I know that this chapter was really short and I'm sorry for that, but above I'm giving you a choice to pick from to choose your own path for the story, so please tell me in the comments below.