The Human Snitch

Hermione. The one word that sped through Blaises mind as he urged his broom to catch Hermione. Those ten feet seemed to come towards him so slowly. His wand. No. He'd left his wand by the bed. His broom was his only chance.
THUD.
"YES!" Blaise cheered. He had barely made it, but the important thing is, he had made it. She was safe. Thank Salazar. He landed on the ground with one arm supporting her dead weight body. Dropping the broom, he carried Granger back to the main room. After laying her sleeping form on the bed, he grabbed his wand from the bedside table. I won't be leaving that again. He thought.
She looked actually rather sweet when she was asleep. More innocent. No walls.
   He was rather surprised how much she hid from the worlds eye. She seemed so child like, yet so grownup. Ageless. She was fit to be a goddess. Her hair cascaded around her face in soft ringlets, unlike how it was when he'd first met her in their first year. It was bushy back then. But now, now its was very becoming. He was mesmerized by her hair. By her. He didn't realise he'd been reaching out to touch a ringlet until it was in his hand. Her hair was soft and silky, not to mention bouncy.
Blaise shook his head, snapping out of his trance. Yanking his hand away, he left the bedside and focused on his stomach. He was rather hungry.. There was a tiny flash of light in the corner of his eye. Turning, he found a fully stocked fridge with his favorite foods. Grabbing some chocolate frogs, he went to the chair that Hermione was reading in and moved her book off to the side so he could sit down. Opening a frog, he glanced at the book and froze.
What in the bloody hell was she doing with his favorite book?
It was Sherilyn Kenyon's 'Devil May Cry'. A muggle book, but an amazing one non the less. He smiled as he ran his hand over the cover
"Blaise?" Hermione groaned.
Blaise shot up and ran to the bed. Reaching out, he held out his hand to support her if she needed.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked softly.
She groaned as she sat up.
"I'm fine, but what happened?" She replied, rubbing her eyes.
He took a moment to look her over, make sure she was truly OK, he found no injury.
"You fainted and fell off your broom. I had to catch you on mine." He answered apologetically, taking a step away as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up.
"I told you, I can't fly. I'm rubbish at riding a broom." She grimaced. "Let's try something else. We DO have 46 hours left. It's only 10 or so in the morning."
Blaise paused in his pacing and looked at her.
"Well what do you do in your free time?" He asked, already dreading the answer.
That smile, the real one, came across her face.
"I study." She said, watching the boredom intensify on his face. He looked positively dreadful of the near future.
" Well, we may as well. Seeing as there's nothing better to do." Blaise groaned, pulling his books from under the bed.
Hermione smiled, watching him. Despite his intense words and "Back off" aura, he seemed like a nice guy. He had humor and was at least mildly intelligent. More than Ron was anyways. Although, judging by Ron's taste in woman, any intelligence was questionable. Blaise however was warm. Not to mention, he won major points for saving her from her untimely death.
Sitting down on the floor, which was now covered in pillows, Blaise and her spent the next three hours trading jokes and comparing study notes. The two teens studied, unaware of a third presence lurking in the depths of the room..