The Other

Pain. There was so much pain.. Washing over his body like waves of lava. Indescribable hunger, suffocating thirst.. Nothing could alleviate him of his misery.. Not while he was trapped. The children could be his escape.. He could kill one and feast and then pretend to be the one he killed for the remainder of the sentence the stupid girl unwittingly set upon them..
  But.. The children. The foolish children who prance into his home, their body's are warm, lush, filled with meat and drink. Their blood was clean.. Untouched from the true misery of the worlds. They would more than suffice for a meal.. He just had to catch them..
  Watching them sleep, he couldn't think of a way to physically touch them without the damned Room stopping his every move. So... He wouldn't touch them.. There are other methods of murder to be used.. He needed a wand. His wand. But for now, any wand will do. He saw the boys wand, laying on the nightstand, forgotten in their ridiculous life sharing the former night. Young love. So innocent, so useless.. So Perfect... That's exactly how he'd get to them. They needed a fight. Big enough that they wouldn't was to see each other for awhile so he could kill the boy..
  He slowly crept forward, out of the walls, to take the boys wand when he heard movement. He froze, watching them. The boy was waking up again. Damn it.. He'd have to find another way to relieve the boy of his wand. And relieve himself of his eternal prison.

------
Children, sorry this one was so short. I just wanted to push a chapter out about the Monster. Speaking of which, I need ideas for the monster. What would y'all like to see happen?