Missing

•Finnick's POV•
I went tumbling down a hill and when I reached ground, I realized I was alone. It was weird. Katniss wasn't there. Peeta wasn't there. Brook wasn't there.

Brook! Brook wasn't there! Where she'd go? No. Where am i?

I couldn't move, I was hurting so badly. I crawled my way to water and dove into it, curing the poison.

After that, I headed north.

"Brook?" I whispered.

I ran into Enobaria's partner and shot him. And then I realized...where's Bowie? I haven't seen him since before the bloodbath. He wasn't in the Fallen. 

Of coarse, I thought. He's a morphling.

Ten were dead. The only ones alive were Nuts and Volts, it Beetee and Wirus, Johanna Mason, Cashmere and her brother, Enobaria, Bowie, both from three, the girl from five, Katniss, Peeta, Brook, and I.

I sighed and was kind of getting worried. It was dark out already so I decided to fall asleep.

*next morning*

I stood up and I saw a tree and like Brook had said to me once, you get good views from trees, so I decided to climb it.  Half way up, I heard a scream.I knew the scream was familiar, it had to be Brook's. Plus, it was saying my name.

"Finnick! Finnick!"
I dropped from the tree, grabbed my trident and went running.
I didn't know what to think.
Was she getting attacked?
Eaten alive by Enobaria?
Mutts?
I didn't have time to think.
I had to find her.