.•*Chapter 8*•.

At the sound of Michael's news, Connor quickly put his head to Evan's chest hearing the delicate bump. At the slightest grunt that would come from Evan, Connor was freely letting the joyful tears fall. Jeremy let out a soft sigh, rubbing Connor's back as he prayed and praised everything he could that would allow this miracle to happen. He pulled him into a tight embrace as Jeremy put a hand gently on Michael's shoulder. The boy turned his head to his (boy?)friend, only to see a concerned expression lay upon his face.

"Evan's barely breathing... he could still die, w-we have to leave-"

"You aren't going anywhere..." They all whipped towards the voice panicking, but became relieved as they saw Jenna. "I got a hold of a phone, someone's on our way to pick you four up at the front gate," she explains followed by a small, sad smile on her face. Michael frowns.

"Jenna,"

"He-They're on their way, it's Jake and Rich. They're gonna save you," She began to ramble her plan, quickly, anxiously.

"What about you..." Michael interrupts as he stared at her and watched her expression morph from hopeful to upset. She began to explain that she needed to stay or else they'd immediately go after them. After a few minutes of silence lay in the air, Michael gets up hugs her tightly, Jeremy joining. Connor smiles at her, cradling an almost-lifeless Evan gently in his arms.

"I've also got Tweek and Craig on my side... we'll make it, now save Evan, save us all..." Jenna wipes a few stray tears with her sleeve and took a few steps back. Jeremy grabbed Michael's hand tightly and gave jenna a hopeful grin. He clenched his fist with determination, Mike followed his example.

"We'll save you, all of you! And shut this place down..." Jeremy tries to lighten the mood, giving it almost a dreamy tone, honestly it all felt like a dream: an escape plan, a miracle, a new relationship. Jenna's lips curve slightly upward, for just a moment.

"I know..."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Just a small transition chapter, sorry for its shortness, I'm experiencing heavy HEAVY writer's block for this story, but i think this fixed it for just a bit. Sorry for the garbage quality!